Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Fred never did have that good of a record on immigration issues

Hello Alisab,‎

Many of use are thinking closely along you line of thinking. The politicians are just not ‎hearing us, because we are not important. Their agenda is out of step with what America ‎really wants. Some thoughts crossed my mind as I read your entry and I want to jot them ‎down here.‎

Your opening comment is important. Things are not making sense with the Republican ‎candidates. As far as Fred is concerned, I expected more from him. I am very ‎disappointed with his pro-NoAm Union position. I can, perhaps, understand and support ‎an esoteric economic market with Canada. However, I would have no understanding ‎with any type of arrangement with Mexico. Mexico does not have the economic stability ‎and the commitment to an effective & just democratic tradition, as does Canada. ‎

I think Fred will not go too far.‎

Huckabee does not set well with me at all. He is often unclear. When it comes to ‎stopping illegal immigration and sending violators back to their countries of origin, he ‎seems to start with a statement that perks the ears, but then it immediately falls-off with a ‎pacifying statement as wide and open as a paint-brush stroke, rather than committing to ‎take the actions that a sovereign nation must. The title of ‘fraud’ may be befitting of him.‎

Guiliani has some fine strengths, but your notes seem to show a true side that many of us ‎are failing to see. This is a weakness that I have, too.‎

McCain, is washed-up with me. His treacherous and thoughtless support of the secretive ‎‎“Shamnestyâ€
    "Calling illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' ...Greg Lease

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Id sure like to see where he said he would actually follow the directions of the CFR on America and its people...
    Of course any CFR member, as a President, is not going to state that they 'take their orders from the CFR'. I believe you're acting a bit naive. Our govenment has been acting in the interests of the CFR rather than the American citizens for decades and you know this, Greg.

See agian I ask for proof of him... (Fred).... directly acting in the interests of the CFR agianst America

you can tell me more about what I dont Know any time if you know more but this time answer the question

Id sure like to see where he said he would actually follow the directions of the CFR on America and its people...
    Of course any CFR member, as a President, is not going to state that they 'take their orders from the CFR'. I believe you're acting a bit naive. Our govenment has been acting in the interests of the CFR rather than the American citizens for decades and you know this, Greg.

See agian I ask for proof of him... (Fred).... directly acting in the interests of the CFR agianst America

you can tell me more about what I dont Know any time if you know more but this time answer the question
    OK, wise guy, two can play that game! Prove to me that he won't act in the interest of the CFR if he is elected. Now, let's see if you can do that. I'll tell anyone that they're foolish to trust ANYONE associated with the CFR, period. NO, I don't have documentation as to whether he would 'take orders' from the CFR, but you can bet your sweet bippie he'll act in their interests. For crying out loud, he's a member! Wake up!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

OK, wise guy, two can play that game! Prove to me that he won't act in the interest of the CFR if he is elected. Now, let's see if you can do that. I'll tell anyone that they're foolish to trust ANYONE associated with the CFR, period. NO, I don't have documentation as to whether he would 'take orders' from the CFR, but you can bet your sweet bippie he'll act in their interests. For crying out loud, he's a member! Wake up!

I cant prove Prove to you or any other man that he won't act in the interest of the CFR
    Prove Ron Paul wont

Yawn boy I’m glad you woke me up I thought I just missed some record on Fred Thompson voting in a CFR like minded way.
    Please tell me, what being a member of the CFR has to do on Gods Green earth with Fred Thompson and Fred doing what’s best for America or Tennessee
    I’m am not meaning to be sarcastic I would like to know

I know, I know, you see it all the time, CFR this and CFR that,
    Put Fred in One thing that ties the two together in a bad way for America and our people
    or his state just start there...
    I’m asking because I just don’t know

Not unless the writers strike ends soon

Fred is too lazy to mount a real campaign that requires tons of work just to raise funds. Then again if the NEOCONS think they can get another moron puppet too do their work of the war on the middle class then they might just stuffing money in his campaign war chest and we will end up with another Moron for 4 more years.
    Tundra Gregg

Banned

Re: Not unless the writers strike ends soon

Quote Originally Posted by tginmn
    Fred is too lazy to mount a real campaign that requires tons of work just to raise funds. Then again if the NEOCONS think they can get another moron puppet too do their work of the war on the middle class then they might just stuffing money in his campaign war chest and we will end up with another Moron for 4 more years.
    Any body know how many mormons where president in this country ever before or
    How many Women or
    how many Black Americans
    how many Musulems

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12