Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Patriot Update

10 States now Developing Eligibility-proof Demands

January 27, 2011

obama campaign

Arizona may have the most advanced plan, but 10 of the United States – controlling 107 Electoral College votes – are nowconsideringsome type of legislation that would plug the hole in federal election procedures that in 2008 allowed Barack Obama to be nominated, elected and inaugurated without providing proof of his qualifications under the U.S. Constitution.

And they aren’t all the simple legislation such as that adopted inNew Hampshirea year ago that requires anaffidavitfrom a candidate stating that the qualifications – age, residency and being a “natural born citizenâ€

It should be interesting if he runs again for POTUS what kind of "documents" he will produce to be eligible....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This Neil Abercrombie farce is more entertaining to watch than an episode of Louie. Just when you think the Democratic Party has found the shining example of stupidity in Sheila Jackson-Lee or Joe Manchin they trot out another rocket scientist.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

RELATED

Celebrity Journalist: I Never Spoke to Hawaii Gov About Obama Birth Certificate

Published January 26, 2011

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-226129.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    It should be interesting if he runs again for POTUS what kind of "documents" he will produce to be eligible....
    Sic, trust me, he won't run for a second term.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Sic, trust me, he won't run for a second term.
    I hope you're right, but with hubris like his, I wouldn't put it past him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He sure is acting like he is running again....Hey look at how they managed to get Rauhm Emanuel to run in Chicago even after he was found ineligible and they were taking him off the ballot. Still wanting some one to explain that one to me...

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    He sure is acting like he is running again....Hey look at how they managed to get Rauhm Emanuel to run in Chicago even after he was found ineligible and they were taking him off the ballot. Still wanting some one to explain that one to me...

Kathy, from what I saw, he is not allowed to run. What, is he going to ignore the law....again?

Kathyet
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

Kathy, from what I saw, he is not allowed to run. What, is he going to ignore the law....again?

Kathyet

I am thinking yes...He has been doing a good job of it so far. With a little help from his friends I might add.

Kathyet

Kathyet

I am thinking yes...He has been doing a good job of it so far. With a little help from his friends I might add.

Kathyet
    IMO, all $@#$@ would break loose if he had the gall or if the Democrats tried to put him up for re-election. I can't imagine it in my wildest dream. He has NEVER been constitutionally eligible. Fool me once.....

William Barret Travis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast