Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"TOM TANCREDO BLASTS ABC NEWS"

This is a press release from Congressman Tom Tancredo

Tancredo Blasts ABC News Report on "Covert Operations" in Iran

Congressman Asks for Probe Into Potential Leak

(WASHINGTON, D.C.) - U.S. Representative Tom Tancredo (R-CO) today called for an investigation into leaked U.S. intelligence about alleged covert operations in Iran to ABC News, and condemned the media outlet for running the story which could jeopardize American lives.

"Whether it is true or not, it is absolutely irresponsible for any media to publish a story like this that could jeopardize American lives," said Tancredo, "When foreign governments and terrorist groups can simply watch the news to find out about potential U.S. intelligence operations, we have a problem on our hands."

ABC News reported this morning that the CIA had received secret presidential approval to mount a covert "black" operation to destabilize the Iranian government. They say President Bush has signed a "nonlethal presidential finding" that puts into motion a CIA plan that reportedly includes a coordinated campaign of propaganda, disinformation and manipulation of Iran's currency and international financial transactions. The CIA did not confirm the allegations.

Tancredo plans to ask Attorney General Gonzales to open a criminal probe into the source of the leak and ABC news' decision to disclose the information. He also plans to call for Congressional hearings on the matter.

"I hope Democrats and the media show as much interest in this as they did over Valerie Plame," concluded Tancredo.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If this is true, someone should go to prison for it.

There are so many growing signs that some faction within, or close to, our own Government is out to harm this nation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Someone should go to prison for the leak.

But given the status quo (Ronald Reagan's euphemism for "the mess we're in"), the person who would go to jail would be Rep. Tom Tancredo, for giving the leak about the black ops SO MUCH PUBLICITY!
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

MW
    I agree. I was absolutely shocked when I read this in my local newspaper this morning. This made about us much since to me as the liberal lefts attempt at announcing to the enemy our exact departure date from the battle field. I'm referring to setting a concrete timetable for departing Iraq. Our country is quickly becoming a very confusing place to reside.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    minutemanCDC_SC wrote:

But given the status quo (Ronald Reagan's euphemism for "the mess we're in"), the person who would go to jail would be Rep. Tom Tancredo, for giving the leak about the black ops SO MUCH PUBLICITY!
    Trust me, Tancredo can't draw any more attention to this than has already be drawn. Besides that, the announcement by ABC was all it took for Iran to be aware of this situation. I'm sure they closely monitor every bit of news that comes out of the United States.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Its sick to watch the media report what should not be reported and not report would should be reported. Their slant on illegal immigration is just as treasonous.

I guess the president isn't too bothered by this leak??!!

If only the president was Tom Tancredo.