This experience in Chatham County, NC, non 287g Program user, was unbelievable.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went to Chatham Co. today for a traffic ticket. What a mess they have in Chatham Traffic Court? I would not have missed this adventure for a million dollars.

There is no metal detection. There is no verifying or comparing driver license to person or ticket.

THERE IS NO VERIFYING OF PERSON ON TICKET VIA DRIVER'S LICENSE.

Doesn't North Carolina Courts require proof of individual against ticket when going before DA and ticket court?

I felt as if AMERICANS ARE BEING PROFILED

I HAVE BEEN TO OTHER NC COUNTY AND THEY REQUIRE DRIVER'S LICENSE AND TICKET AND INDIVIDUAL TO BE THE SAME PERSON OR HAVE AN ATTORNEY.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was at least two military in uniforms. The two looked tired. And I think these two had to sign up for a $50, 4 hour driving classes; and still have to come back to visit with DA. Can't handle without coming for a visit with DA or Court.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few people behind me was a military wife/mother with a two month old and a four year old. This mother got a ticket driving herself to the hospital while having false labor. (I had to drive myself, twice in labor. It is not an easy thing to do.) This mother came back to Chatham, North Carolina to give birth in familiar hospital with same doctor of first child. Her husband is in the Army and was not in the area.

A Latino looking woman with ticket copies in boxes asked if this mother brought birth cerificate with the date of delivery to compare ticket.

There was at least 500 people in this limited space. And this new American baby had to be brought into this dirty environment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The weather was drizzling and someone in the line had given one mother an umbrella to cover child.

The line into the building was at least 30 minutes or more out the door before getting into the building interior.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where is the ACLU?