Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Truck sighting on NJ Turnpike

I was traveling the NJ Turnpike yesterday and saw a 18 wheeler with the logo,

"MEXUSCANADA"

with the name SABIA on the cab door.

Has anyone seen this kind of truck in other states? I am wondering if this was a Mexican truck and why it was this far north of the border. Are they aloud this far north?

The logo just seemed to be promoting the NAU in my opinion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I saw one in Georgia too. It may have been the same name, I'm not sure, but it was a truck from Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They also are required to display a Mexican-issued plate and possibly have some marking/lettering on the cab to ID it to the US DOT (if I remember that all correctly).

Report them to whom

If I see one to which authority can I report it ? People should have paper and pen handy to write down the plate number.

Keep a cheap digital camera in your car. Much faster than writing. Just point and click a few times. You are bound to get all the information you need.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I should of got the plate, but honestly I was headed to a funeral so I was too upset to right the down. I was shocked to see the logo and just got a glimpse of the word SABIA. They do 65 75 miles an hour in the truck lane and I couldn't get the plate.