Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Frozen Bananas are an interesting food. I guess you could use them to cool a drink, but I've never tried that.
    And you can freeze them and then dip them in chocolate and freeze them some more too.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I like this patriotic consuming stuff! And we need to start a major thread about this.

Food staples such as wheat and wheat flour, corn and corn flour, sorghum and rice were not included given their importance to Mexico’s consumers.
    Wouldn't it be great that we were unable to export to Mexico even the stuff without tariffs, because we didn't have enough to share? I would rather see those crops going to countries where people are starving, like Myanmar or Sudan's Darfur. That would be a better use of my tax dollars than bailing out financials or supporting other governments working for the demise of this country.
    And if anyone really has a hankering for nopale cactus pads, I know the plant does well in SW Fla. I grew tomatillos and jalapenos to make you cry. And while bananas grew all over the place in Fla., there was also Seaside Banana Gardens in Ventura County, CA., where the experts said bananas would never grow. http://wikimapia.org/5898862/former-...Banana-Gardens
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wouldn't it be great that we were unable to export to Mexico even the stuff without tariffs, because we didn't have enough to share? I would rather see those crops going to countries where people are starving, like Myanmar or Sudan's Darfur.
    Poor starving countries don't have any money to buy food from us,
    and it cost a lot more to ship it anywhere other than Mexico or Canada.
    And the Mexicans have lots of fresh drug money to pay for this food.

It's always about the MONEY.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

One shrimp fleet owner once told me we do not need free trade; we need fair trade, and that was when diesel for the boats was over $4.65 a gallon. Even these days, very few of the boats in Ft. Myers Beach FL can afford to go out, because imports from all over the world are being dumped on us. And huge restaurant chains like Darden (Olive Garden) use only imported shrimp, many of which are farmed and need antibiotics just to stay alive. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1204...mEditorialPage Shrimp Shame - WSJ editorial.
    And my favorite company, Monsanto, has been selling crop seed to Africa with the new terminator gene, so the poorest cannot collect viable seed to replant, but have to come back to Monsanto the next year.
    You are right! It is all about money, and I am sad to think that money has supplanted patriotism these days.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Frozen Bananas are an interesting food. I guess you could use them to cool a drink, but I've never tried that.
    And you can freeze them and then dip them in chocolate and freeze them some more too.
    Frozen bananas dipped in chocolate....OMG....MMMMMMM.

I like to slice them and make chocolate covered banana bon-bons. And you can add almonds to the surface right after you dip them. You can also use carmel sauce too if you prefer it.

Frozen cherries can also be used to chill drinks...or for a cold snack. And they are great dipped in chocolate and then frozen....mmmm....bit sized delight.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Frozen cherries can also be used to chill drinks...or for a cold snack. And they are great dipped in chocolate and then frozen....mmmm....bit sized delight.
    Any frozen berries can be used to chill drinks. I have used them all. Diced and frozen melon is also good for chilling drinks. Works just as good as ice cubes and wont water down the juice or drink. Frozen lemon wedges are great for cooling ice tea...you dont need ice cubes.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    One shrimp fleet owner once told me we do not need free trade; we need fair trade, and that was when diesel for the boats was over $4.65 a gallon. Even these days, very few of the boats in Ft. Myers Beach FL can afford to go out, because imports from all over the world are being dumped on us. And huge restaurant chains like Darden (Olive Garden) use only imported shrimp, many of which are farmed and need antibiotics just to stay alive. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1204...mEditorialPage Shrimp Shame - WSJ editorial.
    And my favorite company, Monsanto, has been selling crop seed to Africa with the new terminator gene, so the poorest cannot collect viable seed to replant, but have to come back to Monsanto the next year.
    You are right! It is all about money, and I am sad to think that money has supplanted patriotism these days.
    We need protected trade policies that benefit the United States and the American People which is what some are calling Fair Trade. But I like calling a spade a spade so it doesn't get confused with something other than what it is. America has to protect its economy, or it will lose it. We've always known that and until recently we've always done it. We must return to a protected trade policy that benefits our country and balances our trade payments, eventually progressing them into trade surpluses. Today we have a $700 billion a year trade deficit not counting immigrant remittances or the enormous illegal drug trade.

it's a very serious matter.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123