Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Grapes also seem to be an anti-cancer agent according to my natural pet care book. My dog loves his carrots, but I haven't tried grapes yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WASHINGTON – The government of Mexico on March 19 imposed tariffs on about 90 U.S. products in retaliation for the scrapping of a pilot program allowing certain Mexican trucks to haul freight in the United States beyond a 20-mile zone extending from the border. Agricultural products targeted for tariffs included fruits and vegetables, fruit and vegetable juices, soup preparations and concentrates, wine, sunflowerseed and dog and cat food. Food staples such as wheat and wheat flour, corn and corn flour, sorghum and rice were not included given their importance to Mexico’s consumers. Most tariffs will apply to nonagricultural goods.
    We sure sell a lot of different things to Mexico.
    How much will it hurt our farmers if they loose this market?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It doesn't matter, whatever it is, we'll manage it. Whatever it's worth, it's not worth having their trucks take over our highways.

Eat Grapes! Grapes are very healthy. We should eat more of them.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

* The United States has so far released almost $300 million in anti-drug aid for Mexico under the so-called Merida Initiative, a three-year, $1.4 billion package for Mexico and Central America pledged by President George W. Bush during a visit to Merida, Mexico, in March 2007.
    I seems like a president shouldn't be allowed to give away money in the next presidents term.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JD2, correct me if I am wrong but did Congress even vote on this?
    I honestly think we should stop foreign aid to any country. We should use that foreign aid money to hire more personnel to seal our borders like the rest of the world takes care of theirs. Another place we can save money is throw out the UN, and nationalize the building and turn it into condos!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Go Vortex! Right O!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    JD2, correct me if I am wrong but did Congress even vote on this?
    I honestly think we should stop foreign aid to any country. We should use that foreign aid money to hire more personnel to seal our borders like the rest of the world takes care of theirs. Another place we can save money is throw out the UN, and nationalize the building and turn it into condos!
    I can't find anything on how this came about but I definitely think that the rest of this money
    should be used to build a double fence on the border or some other border security program.
    NO AMNESTY

I have a use for grapes. They are great frozen. I like to use them to chill cold drinks in the summer. When they melt they dont water down the drink....and they sweeten it slightly...and very healthy.

Just one caution with frozen grapes....dont give them to small children as they can get stuck in the throat.

Wow ... great idea redpony! I'm going to try that this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Grapes also seem to be an anti-cancer agent according to my natural pet care book. My dog loves his carrots, but I haven't tried grapes yet.
    That's funny. My chihuahua loves carrots! That's what I buy instead of dog treats.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast