Trump admin. tallies 289 accomplishments in first 20 months, surpasses Reagan admin.

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 1:49 PM PT — Fri. Oct. 12, 2018

Just shy of two years in the White House, President Trump could be making history with a record number of accomplishments.

“I made that promise to you during the campaign. I made that promise to you during the primaries, remember? I made that promise. Promises made, promises kept.”
— President Donald Trump

President Donald Trump pumps his fists as he walks to board Marine One on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, Friday, Oct. 12, 2018, for a short trip to Andrews Air Force Base, Md., and then on to Lebanon, Ohio, for a rally. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

According to the Washington Examiner, the president and his administration have tallied 289 accomplishments since his inauguration.

The outlet reported the new trade deal with Mexico and Canada, the addition of four million jobs, reduction of regulation, and the Republican’s tax cut law all top the list.
Other accomplishments include an 83-percent increase in the arrest MS-13 gang members.

The Trump administration has surpassed a previous record of accomplishments set by the Reagan administration.

https://www.oann.com/trump-admin-tal...-reagan-admin/