Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Trump slams Oprah, hopes to see her 2020 run to 'expose and defeat'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Post Trump slams Oprah, hopes to see her 2020 run to 'expose and defeat'

Trump slams Oprah, hopes to see her 2020 run to 'expose and defeat'

By Lukas Mikelionis | Fox News

President Donald Trump went after “very insecure” Oprah Winfrey on Sunday, tweeting that he hopes to see her run for president so “she can be exposed and defeated.”

"Just watched a very insecure Oprah Winfrey, who at one point I knew very well, interview a panel of people on 60 Minutes," Trump tweeted Sunday night. "The questions were biased and slanted, the facts incorrect. Hope Oprah runs so she can be exposed and defeated just like all of the others!"

Winfrey appeared on CBS’ “60 Minutes” leading a discussion with 14 people from Grand Rapids, Mich. Half of people from the group voted for Trump in the 2016 presidential election, the other half did not. The same group was interviewed on the program last year.

"One year into Donald Trump's presidency, Americans remain divided, often unwilling to listen to what the other side has to say," Winfrey said.

Winfrey’s potential run for presidency was the subject of speculations following her speech at the Golden Globes last month. Her longtime boyfriend Stedman Graham said, “It's up to the people” whether she runs, but added that “she would absolutely do it."

Winfrey, for her part, denied considering a run in 2020. She recently told CBS’ “60 Minutes Overtime” that God has not yet told her to run for president. “If God actually wanted me to run, wouldn't God kinda tell me? And I haven't heard that," Winfrey said.

Trump said last month that if Winfrey runs, he would beat her. “Yeah, I’ll beat Oprah. Oprah would be a lot of fun,” he said, although adding that “I know her very well. I like Oprah. I don’t think she’s going to run.”

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Trump vows Winfrey will be ‘exposed and defeated’ if she takes him on in 2020
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't think that Donald Trump will make it in 2020.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Why?
    He has his hands tie up, how will he make sure illegal aliens won't vote. 2020 is not near and his enemies are power. Or I am mistaking, I wish I could see in chrystal ball.

Oh yes, it's very worrisome. But, on the bright side, this is the United States and our states are responsible for who votes in elections. Also, to protect against corrupt states, we have the Electoral College, so here in our country, the popular vote doesn't win the office, it wins the popular vote election, but under our system, our Electoral College system which is based on winning the popular vote in each state, protects our legal voters (majority) in the honest states (majority) against the onslaught of crooked states who allow illegal voting by illegal aliens, dead people and cheats. That's why Trump won 30 States and the Election, whereas Hillary only won 20 States and lost the election.

The people who founded the United States were very smart. They understood the difference between a Republic and a "democracy" for good reason.

So don't worry, if Trump continues to do a good job, the voters will show their thanks with a re-election. The focus now is try to win more seats for Republicans in Congress especially the Senate so we have a real majority to pass bills that we want and need. I hope all Americans can see that.

Vote Republican in 2018!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Judy I can rest with a good mind then. It is like God have send us his man to save America, all American should be happy today.
    Last edited by European Knight; 02-19-2018 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by European Knight View Post
    Thanks Judy I can rest with a good mind then. It is like God have send us his man to save America, all American should be happy today.
    Yes, you can. That doesn't mean he'll win re-election, but it looks real good, because he's working so hard to fix so many things and already has so many accomplishments. In another 3 years, at the rate he's going, he will have a very very long list of major unbelievable accomplishments that together improve the lives of so many Americans and so many parts of America that America will be great again!! And I can't imagine the American People not wanting to keep it going and fix even more with a second term or be mean and vote against the President who saved our country. Trump will be our last President with the common sense, intelligence and loyalty to fix our country, but hopefully all future Presidents will learn from his example and do their best not to mess it up again.