Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Trump supporters rip decision to strike Syria

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pentagon: Russian trolls spreading lies on Syria

"The Pentagon says a Russian "disinformation campaign" has already begun over the U.S.-led airstrikes in Syria."

"Chief Pentagon spokeswoman Dana White said Saturday that "there has been a 2,000 percent increase in Russian trolls in the past 24 hours."

@ Trump attack on syria underway

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    You said that history didn't matter. Apparently you now think it does or you wouldn't be boring me with yours. I think you just proved my point.
    Sometimes your lack of intelligibility concerns me.

Okay, go ahead and take your last shot ...... that last word thingy you've convinced yourself you're entitled to. But please keep it short and to the point because I've used my 'bicker with Judy' quota points up for the afternoon.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's a shame you didn't use them up 10 years ago.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Do you know anything about Assad? He's a medical doctor, an ophthalmologist, an eye doctor. He went away to London to study medicine, married a British woman, worked as a doctor in London for years until his older brother was killed in a car crash and was called back to Syria by his aging father to run for President in the case of his death.
    I guess that makes Josef Mengele your hero as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    He ran a secular government, free of religious bias, he initiated many reforms and Syria did very well.
    I am reminded of that saying "Absolute power corrupts absolutely." Many "good people" go bad when they get power.

Did he take it too far? His army probably did.
    Interesting wording. You blame his army, not him.

He crossed the line using chemical weapons and having rebels disappear.
    Much like a doctor who has saved many lives, but then murders a person. They are held accountable for that one. The rest do not get him off for killing that one!

What Bashar Assad has had to deal with during the past 7 years is not what an eye doctor educated and working in London is trained to deal with or ever wanted to deal with, it's just what he ended up with.
    So he should have never taken the job or should have been removed many years ago.

For other nations to ignore the 250,000 to 500,000 Syrians who have died in a war started by religious fanatics, while focusing on an alleged 42 deaths due to a "chemical attack" .... is strange and imbalanced if you ask me, because it lacks all sense of "proportional".
    Back to the numbers. You differentiate between 100 people being killed with a bomb versus being killed by a chemical. Bombs "okay", chemicals "bad!" People are dead either way. And some suffer a slow agonizing death either way.

But decisions here and in Europe were made, the strikes were on property, not people, they're over and no casualties. So our military and the President did a great job with the mission they decided to undertake. Maybe it will push the enveloped forward to final peace and a new beginning for Syria. I sure hope so.
    President Reagan set out to kill Gaddafi. He missed, but Gaddafi got the message.

GHW Bush did a measured limited attack on Saddam Hussein to get him out of Kuwait. Many wanted him to keep going, to finish Saddam off. But we now see the wisdom of restraint. If in this current attack we devastated Syria, much of the world would see us as a bully. China and Russia might form an alliance against us. They we would have a world war on our hands, yet again. Hopefully this won't reach that level, and the message will be received.

At least it was done well with precise targets - the chemical holding buildings - and done by a coalition of 3 nations. Done, over with, assad /putin will not be doing that again anytime soon. Vlad is a slippery character, one of the richest men in the world yet has time to be vindictive in multiple poisonings said to be by his direction and friends with the dark ones, china, iran, north korea. He likes to pretend so pretend back is the solution with him. Have seen pictures of "leaders" putin and assad side by side publicly displayed in Syria so consider that meaning for what it is worth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12