Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is corruption in any government. I prefer the US not to enforce our immigration laws if those laws allowed the caning people. What ya think of that ?
    Of course you are entitled to your opinion. However I bet it will be a long time if ever before those individuals will illegally enter Singapore again after their sentences are served, which is far more appealing than the revolving door we have at our border. We deport them and they are back within a week.

If your corruptions in government statement was about my reply to the corruption in the UN... the UN is not a government. Anything I would classify it as would not be fit for this board.

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    There is corruption in any government. I prefer the US not to enforce our immigration laws if those laws allowed the caning people. What ya think of that ?
    Of course you are entitled to your opinion. However I bet it will be a long time if ever before those individuals will illegally enter Singapore again after their sentences are served, which is far more appealing than the revolving door we have at our border. We deport them and they are back within a week.
    I read an article on Singapore and it's clean and safe there. And I know that many illegal aliens will think twice before considering to enter Singapore illegally. Their laws against illegal immigration work, but I will never support such laws. Our laws don't work because of the revolving door we have, you're right.

but be honest to me:

If illegal aliens, those who hire them, and their supporters face caning and it will make this country illegal free ( all illegals start self deporting & no illegals try to come here illegally ) will you support such law ?
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

If illegal aliens, those who hire them, and their supporters face caning and it will make this country illegal free ( all illegals start self deporting & no illegals try to come here illegally ) will you support such law ?
    Your question is completely hypothetical, because it will never happen. But...I really don't know. Maybe if we had a government and judicial system that were not so corrupt I would support it.

But the way things run now in this country, more than likely people who did not deserve punishment would get it and people who deserved it wouldn't. If implemented properly it would definitely work. Very few would risk the punishment.

I would much prefer if they would just start enforcing our laws as they are now because you are correct, if all social entitlements, jobs, etc. are cut off most would deport on their own.

Your question is completely hypothetical, because it will never happen. But...I really don't know. Maybe if we had a government and judicial system that were not so corrupt I would support it.

But the way things run now in this country, more than likely people who did not deserve punishment would get it and people who deserved it wouldn't. If implemented properly it would definitely work. Very few would risk the punishment.
    Yes, my question was hypothetical. I just wanted to know your pov on this. That you really don't know the answer to my question is a good sign, it shows me that you think about it and consider both the advantages as disadvantages of such a law. Tht makes you an honest person
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

I would much prefer if they would just start enforcing our laws as they are now because you are correct, if all social entitlements, jobs, etc. are cut off most would deport on their own.
    Exactly !! America is what a candy shop is for kids. If the candies are removed from a store, the kids will walk away. Get rid of all social benefits to illegal aliens, take their jobs from them and they will start to deport on their own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12