Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UK Riots: Government Prepares Troops, Martial Law

UK Riots: Government Prepares Troops, Martial Law
    Eyewitnesses: Police stood back and allowed rioters to loot private businesses

Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    Tuesday, August 9, 2011
    Riots

Following numerous reports of failures on behalf of police to arrest looters or adequately respond to the riots in London that are now sweeping across the entire UK, curfews and troops on the streets are now being readied as authorities prepare to enforce martial law to quell massive civil unrest.

BBC News twice reported this morning that troops were being readied. The statement was first made by a reporter at 8:30am and then repeated by a Metropolitan Police representative who said “all options were on the tableâ€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Sounds Like whats going on in Libya or Syria ... but this time its a NATO country going after its citizens

whodathunkit... a double standard

and NO I am not sticking up for these wacko kids

what i am saying is we are bombing the crap out of Libya because we acussed them of the same thing

Look Out Syria ... we got LUNITIC's running this asylum
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    what i am saying is we are bombing the crap out of Libya because we acussed them of the same thing

Look Out Syria ... we got LUNITIC's running this asylum
    =====================================

It is obvious our own government is paying close attention to what will happen next in Britain, especially since their society is so similar to ours.

Civil unrest on a national scale has been going on in Mexico for at least three years, with it now being a police state. I caution everyone I know telling me they are going on a 'vacation' to Mexico, when I know it could easily wind up being a trip to the morgue.

Is this prophetic?

Revolution 2011 David Icke - The Coming World War 3 2011
    VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao3cZ3Sv ... r_embedded
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn