Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Update: Selective Service responds, but fails to answer addi

Update: Selective Service responds, but fails to answer additional FOIA requests
    AFTER RESPONDING PROMPTLY LAST MONTH, WHY HAVE THEY NOW GONE MUM?

by Sharon Rondeau

Is the Selective Service System in lockdown about Obama's records as his story continues to implode?

(Jun. 30, 2010) — The Post & Email reported earlier this month on its investigation into the purported Selective Service registration documents belonging to Barack Hussein Obama. Two requests made last month were answered within days, the first by standard mail with documentation enclosed, and the second by email the day after it was made.

However, now the Selective Service System refuses to respond to our requests. Relating to our previous report here, on Tuesday, June 8, The Post & Email sent the following (thanks to reader JeanWTPUSA for the research):

Date: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 10:32 PM
    To: information@sss.gov
    Subject: SELECTIVE SERVICE QUESTIONS

I have another FOIA information request. I found the following on the Selective Service: http://law.justia.com/us/cfr/title32/32 ... 9.11.0.8.2 which states that there was a 1-A classification as opposed to 1H. There are two dates on the linked page, 1982 and 1987. Were the Selective Service classifications changed in 1982? Your previous letter to me indicated that everyone was classified as 1H, but perhaps that was before 1982.

Also, in your letter you indicated that Obama had presented identification when he registered for the Selective service in 1980. Why, then, is the box on the registration form labeled “No IDâ€

Rep. John Boehner’s office fails to address Obama eligibil

Rep. John Boehner’s office fails to address Obama eligibility question
    ASK THE LEADER…AND GET A WIMPY ANSWER!!

June 30, 2010

Rep. John Boehner, Republican Minority Leader, serves Ohio's Eighth District

Dear Editor:

Today I submitted the following email to the office of Rep. John Boehner, House Minority Leader:

Subject: OBAMA IS A “DULY ELECTED PRESIDENTâ€

Kathy,
    I read your other post on this also. It is interesting and a bit disconcerting at the same time to learn that a rep from my state who I tend to like on many issues may also be involved in the cover-up of Obama's real identity?

All I know for sure is that NO ONE goes to such lengths to keep his records concealed who is not gulty of trying to hide something really BIG that would implicate him in criminal activity of some sort. In this case the criminal activity would be that Obama knowingly gave false witness as to his US citizenship and eligibility to be POTUS.

No one who has half a brain, after reading and learning about all the things that are being kept from public view and the refusal to simply provide records, would believe that Obama is not hiding his true origin of birth and the fact that he is with a 99.99% certainty not eligible to be POTUS.

But then, I believe that treason is rampart in several of the higher level leaders of this country from Pelosi on down.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Originally Posted by forest
    Kathy,
    I read your other post on this also. It is interesting and a bit disconcerting at the same time to learn that a rep from my state who I tend to like on many issues may also be involved in the cover-up of Obama's real identity?

All I know for sure is that NO ONE goes to such lengths to keep his records concealed who is not gulty of trying to hide something really BIG that would implicate him in criminal activity of some sort. In this case the criminal activity would be that Obama knowingly gave false witness as to his US citizenship and eligibility to be POTUS.

No one who has half a brain, after reading and learning about all the things that are being kept from public view and the refusal to simply provide records, would believe that Obama is not hiding his true origin of birth and the fact that he is with a 99.99% certainty not eligible to be POTUS.

But then, I believe that treason is rampart in several of the higher level leaders of this country from Pelosi on down.

Cheer up I have Reid....

You are so right and it sickens me. The majority of our politicians are culpable in trying to bring about the destruction of our Country for their own gains....and a treasonous bunch they are..hopefully one day they will all be brought to justice for us all to see and bear witness to...

Kathyet

In addition, foreign males between the ages of 18 and 25 living in the United States must register. This includes permanent residents (holders of Green Cards), refugees, asylees, dual citizens, and illegal aliens.

It is a federal felony for them to not register.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)