Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

US Arctic Oil May be LOST to the UN

US Arctic Oil May be LOST to the UN
    Sunday, 03 August 2008
    By Alan Caruba

“The Arctic may hold 90 billion barrels of oil, more than all the known reserves of Nigeria , Kazakhstan , and Mexico combined, and enough to supply U.S. demand for 12 years.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is time we stopped giving our hard-earned money to support the UN, as this is like a whiff of the new world order (just like the World Court demand that Texas not continue with execution of a Mexican national.) China is going to be drilling offshore from Cuba, very close to the US. And don't forget a few months ago the Russians planted a flag under the
    Arctic ice cap. With this LOST treaty, if it is signed, I certainly hope that GM and Ford are digging around in the back of their filing cabinets for some of the innovative non-oil engines designs they hid there years ago to just keep the status quo.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to keep on our Senators and Congressmen about this.
    I've written to them many times about LOST. Unfortunately, they won't listen to me, and could care less what I think.....especially EVIL Senator Dianne Feinstein.

Why have we become the Arm Pit of the World ? Everybody wants our butts
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

tencz57 writes:

I think: The world that has benefited from our generosity and recieved our wrath has always wanted what we had and were too corrupt to build it. It seems that the UN is the vehicle that is being used by third world thugs to take what we have built chunck by chunck. It also appears that our lawymakers ans leaders have become so corrupt as to give it to them. The elected officials that have become multi-millionaires in office need to go. The elected officials that break our or ignore our immigration laws for thir own profit have, in my opinion, broken theor oath of office and need to be recalled.
    The UN needs to go!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here is a good idea! Have them ship out to someplace where they won't do so much damage--Zimbabwe comes to mind. Then we can nationalize the building, remodel and turn it into apartments for rent for the families that have lost their homes due to mortgage scams. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Doots
    I've written to them many times about LOST. Unfortunately, they won't listen to me, and could care less what I think.....especially EVIL Senator Dianne Feinstein.

I know what you mean about Fienstein. She is my rep also. I have to remind her from time to time that as she is entitled to her opinion, she is suppose to be representing OUR will. We elected her to speak for US, not invoke her own ideas. She is always telling me we have to agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    Quote Originally Posted by Doots

I know what you mean about Fienstein. She is my rep also. I have to remind her from time to time that as she is entitled to her opinion, she is suppose to be representing OUR will. We elected her to speak for US, not invoke her own ideas. She is always telling me we have to agree to disagree.
    I get the same thing from her. She is intent on the distruction of this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    tencz57 writes:

I think: The world that has benefited from our generosity and recieved our wrath has always wanted what we had and were too corrupt to build it. It seems that the UN is the vehicle that is being used by third world thugs to take what we have built chunck by chunck. It also appears that our lawymakers ans leaders have become so corrupt as to give it to them. The elected officials that have become multi-millionaires in office need to go. The elected officials that break our or ignore our immigration laws for thir own profit have, in my opinion, broken theor oath of office and need to be recalled.
    The UN needs to go!!
    Boy, there is a lot of truth in that!! I'm not sure that the UN should be entirely disbanded (it does help to know what they are thinking) but it certainly seems to be infiltrated with America-haters.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

AMERICANS ARE GOING TO PAY A PRICE IN DEALING WITH THE UN; AND OUR GOVERNMENT