Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: US May Have to Foot Kim Jong Un's Hotel Bill for Singapore Summit: Report

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why would he waste his money if he can find the same thing for $79?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Why would he waste his money if he can find the same thing for $79?
    Why did President Trump have gold everything is his corporate jet? When you got it, flaunt it!

Trump wouldn't pay $6,000 for something he could buy for $79. I guess that's why Trump is Trump and Cavuto is .... well .... Cavuto.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump wouldn't pay $6,000 for something he could buy for $79. I guess that's why Trump is Trump and Cavuto is .... well .... Cavuto.
    I'm sure Trump likes to bargain for the best price. Cavuto would probably expense it to FOX!

Yeah, I really don't like Cavuto. Not sure why Fox has him on about business, he doesn't seem to know too much about business. Wish they would move Stuart Varney to Cavuto's spot. My cable program doesn't get Fox Business, so I miss out on all those shows, I would have to go to upgrade the next level and it's not worth it.

Yeah, I really don't like Cavuto. Not sure why Fox has him on about business, he doesn't seem to know too much about business. Wish they would move Stuart Varney to Cavuto's spot. My cable program doesn't get Fox Business, so I miss out on all those shows, I would have to go to upgrade the next level and it's not worth it.
    I disagree. He is one of the few FOX hosts I haven't tired of. Maybe it's because he manages to work in a relation of food comparisons to business.

LOL!! I don't know. He always interrupts his guests so I tire of him. They used to say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, maybe there's truth to that. My Mom was sure a great cook. Dad wanted to open a restaurant and sell Mom's cooking. When Mom told me, I thought that sounded great, they would make a fortune. I said how would you work it, she said well, your father (it was always my father, not her husband, when he had a bad idea) wants me to be in the kitchen cooking and serving all the food, and he would be out front visiting with the customers and collecting the money. And, I said "oh." Great idea but the wrong way to work it, so that was a no-go, bless his heart. It still made her feel good that he thought her food was so great you could sell it.

MW
    There's always Motel 6 ....... they'll keep the light on. And since Kim is a "charity" case, guess Trump can donate one month of his salary to the Motel 6 bill.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's been announced twice, yesterday early morning first thing by the White House after this WaPo article came out Friday night and again today by the State Department that the US is not paying for NK's trip expenses to Singapore nor has the US asked anyone else to pay for it. This story is FAKE NEWS by the Washington Post. DISGUSTING!! GRRRR!!!

This is such irresponsible reporting, creating an embarrassing rift between countries trying to reach a Peace Treaty agreement. WaPO, you suck!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12