Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    That's the only issue I have a problem with regarding Ventura. I wouldn't vote for him because of that fact. But please don't allow this to completely turn you off to other issues he is right about like the national debt, constitutional rights etc. It's good that someone like him whose not afraid to speak out, has a platform to get the word out about the NWO, our corrupt govt., etc.

We're not always going to agree with people on everything. He's entirely wrong on immigration but I'm not going to completely dismiss his views on other important issues simply because I disagree with him on immigration. I hope some of the people here will do the same.
    Your right chloe in regards to overlooking other issues perhaps! Unfortunately as far as i'm concerned, the litmus test for a candidates is his/her stance on illegal immigration, as this one particular issue has far reaching implications on just about every other issue. Illegal immigration has a detrimental impact on, education, taxes, security, the economy.

That issue is too important for me to overlook. If a candidate is for amnesty, he has lost my vote....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's the only issue I have a problem with regarding Ventura. I wouldn't vote for him because of that fact. But please don't allow this to completely turn you off to other issues he is right about like the national debt, constitutional rights etc. It's good that someone like him whose not afraid to speak out, has a platform to get the word out about the NWO, our corrupt govt., etc.

We're not always going to agree with people on everything. He's entirely wrong on immigration but I'm not going to completely dismiss his views on other important issues simply because I disagree with him on immigration. I hope some of the people here will do the same.
    I agree!
    He needs to cut that gross stringy hair also
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Your right chloe in regards to overlooking other issues perhaps! Unfortunately as far as i'm concerned, the litmus test for a candidates is his/her stance on illegal immigration, as this one particular issue has far reaching implications on just about every other issue. Illegal immigration has a detrimental impact on, education, taxes, security, the economy.

That issue is too important for me to overlook. If a candidate is for amnesty, he has lost my vote....
    I agree NoBueno! It is way too important to overlook. That's why I like Ron Paul so much. He has it right with everything as far as I'm concerned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12