Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A very profitable war

Brasscheck video

Why does the war in Iraq go on and on?

One reason is that it is immensely profitable for the Bush family and its friends.

These four minutes from the documentary "Iraq for Sale" were specifically banned by from being shown during a Congressional hearing by concerted action from Republican politicians.
    http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/103.html

Kathyet

What does this have to do with legal immigration?

<div>
    *</div>

Re: What does this have to do with legal immigration?

Quote Originally Posted by mozdzierz

Hmmm how about just showing another way our government and corporations profit from our citizens at the expense of our citizens either through illegal worker profiteering or profiteering through war just to name a few...

I brought this to the ... general discussion area and I brought it over for any one who might be interested in viewing it....there are many issues that I think are important in our Country..

Kathyet

Re: What does this have to do with legal immigration?

Newbie has much to learn. ; )
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do I, the title of the forum is Illegal immigration debate forum, not war debate? I just feel that this topic would be better served in a war debate forum.

The origianl post stated this:

Why does the war in Iraq go on and on?

One reason is that it is immensely profitable for the Bush family and its friends.

These four minutes from the documentary "Iraq for Sale" were specifically banned by from being shown during a Congressional hearing by concerted action from Republican politicians.

nothing about what you stated in your reply.
    <div>
    *</div>

I don't see the connection between the war in Iraq and the profits from it, or any war for that matter, and illegal immigration. I do see the connection of illegal immigration and service in the military, but not the profits of any of the wars. Some of the industries that provide goods to the military most likely do have illegals working for them, but that existed before the wars. The defense contractors who profit most from the wars and the main materials for fighting them, are strictly controlled and should be, by extensive background checks for employees. That is not to say that it might not have happend or can happen in very small numbers, but that is the key, very small numbers and that does not express "Very profitable" by use of illegal immigation.

With that said, the title of the forum is illegal immigration and the original post did not mention that any where, just as some others have not, but it was this one that was on top at the time.
    <div>
    *</div>

With that said, the title of the forum is illegal immigration and the original post did not mention that any where, just as some others have not, but it was this one that was on top at the time.
    Perhaps when you visit our site you should go directly to the discussion groups link and only view the section titled "News Stories from Alipac Members." That section IS limited to only articles about Illegal Immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perhaps they should change the title of the entire forum index from "illegal immigration debate forum index"? Like, "Debate forum index", and then illegal immigration as a sub catagory, then a general discussion sub catagory, and the rest.
    <div>
    *</div>

Perhaps they should change the title of the entire forum index from "illegal immigration debate forum index"? Like, "Debate forum index", and then illegal immigration as a sub catagory, then a general discussion sub catagory, and the rest.
    We like it fine the way we have it.

When I think about it, EVERYTHING wrong with this country ties in somehow to illegal immigration. For instance, why are we fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan for thier freedom and protection while our borders are wide open?

Got an issue with the hight cost of healthcare? See who the majority is using the ER when they stub thier toe or get the sniffles!

Got an issue with terrorism? Why is our southern border not protected by the military when it is a KNOWN FACT that terrorists learn spanish, blend in down there, and then sneak across to get here? One little ole suitcase full of anthrax: enough to kill 300,000 people.

Got an issue with the environment? Check out all the trash invaders leave behind on thier way here. (I'm not even going to get in to the "rape tree".) Also, be careful not to stumble upon a pot garden in one our National Parks - you might pay for it with your life.

Got an issue with gangs or crime? MS-13- 100,000 strong here in the US. The size of a fairly large city.

Got an issue with high taxes that are about to get even higher? See who the majority is in our schools.

Need I go on? I blame just about everything but the price of gas on them being here. There's going to be a huge tide of anti immigrant sentiment coming in the very near future. I for one, will be glad when it does and if that makes me a racist - I could care less anymore.

I just got back from looking at a property (short sale) in an area I'd like to move to. It was yet another mexican sh!th0le. Stinky, dirty house, bad flooring, cobwebs, mattresses on the ground, junk EVERYWHERE inside and out, etc. These people DO NOT assimilate and they never will. There is nothing good about illegal immigration.

I don't see the connection between the war in Iraq and the profits from it, or any war for that matter, and illegal immigration. I do see the connection of illegal immigration and service in the military, but not the profits of any of the wars. Some of the industries that provide goods to the military most likely do have illegals working for them, but that existed before the wars. The defense contractors who profit most from the wars and the main materials for fighting them, are strictly controlled and should be, by extensive background checks for employees. That is not to say that it might not have happend or can happen in very small numbers, but that is the key, very small numbers and that does not express "Very profitable" by use of illegal immigation.

A little double speak here but you know what mozdzierz to each their own...you can look and still not see, I am are used to people doing that...or may be you just like the way things are...to me both things are for profit...war and hiring illegals...$$$$$

Kathyet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast