Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our military is fighting the wars to keep American safe. One of the members of that military happen to be my Son. If I liked illegal aliens being in this country, I would not have signed up for an account on this site. I never choose to get personal in any of my posts and I see that the author and other poster have. The profits of the war I have debated have nothing to do with illegal immigration or immigration, which goes to my original post. Like I stated before, the title of the forum is illegal immigration debate forum index. If that is not what it is intened to be, then the web developer should not have titled it as such. There is also a section that states "Other Topics News and Issues For discussions and news that are not on the topic of illegal immigration and immigration", which a war profitability post would have been expected to be and could have been put, not in a general disscussion thread for illegal immigration and immigration debate. That is and remains my point, not what your views are or should be. I simply asked what the profitability of war had to do with illegal immigratiation or immigration, since it was in the thread one would expect to see only topics that relate to the title and described content. End of Story!
    <div>
    *</div>

I have family and friends that are and have been in the Military many served in Vietnam and now some are serving in Iraq and Afghanistan ....I can still feel the way I do and support the Military...and dislike how our Government is doing things...here and abroad.

For your information

General Discussion
    Discuss the issues of illegal immigration, congress, the President, campaigns, legal immigration, security, laws, gangs, border patrol, and homeland security here.

Kathyet

Mozdzierz,

You will find that we do discuss many a topic on these forums. Sometimes things get put into a forum by accident, and sometimes if the poster feels it warrants more exposure, they will post it to General Topics. Now if one of the moderators comes along and sees that it should go to the proper forum, they will move it there themselves, and there are times that they agree it should be left for as many people to view if they wish, since there are people who don't go to other parts of the forum. So there is some license given by folks here.

Honestly, this should have been posted in the video section, but one of things that gets discussed here is the morality of the foreign entanglements we are thrust into, but nobody I know of here despairages our citizens who have chosen to serve their country. We support the people who have gone and will continue to go into harms way, but we don't believe in blindly following those who send them to foreign lands in direct violation to the intent of our Founding Fathers.

But that is a discussion for another time.

Thankyou also for your service, and thank you to your son! You are both men of honor, and I hope get the respect you both deserve.

Moving to other topic's
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I never choose to get personal in any of my posts and I see that the author and other poster have.
    Mozdzierz - if you were referring to my post - it wasn't directed at you personally so sorry if it came off like the rant that it was.

I guess the long winded point I was trying to make is that just about everything wrong in the US ties in somehow, some way to IA's being here. However, I can't very well blame them for the war in Iraq. That might be stretching it a bit!

By the way, thanks for you and your son's service. We are glad to have you here at ALIPAC.

Here is something else that might help drive my previous point home:

New World Order Agenda.

There are 12 points and 3 main ideas to implement the NWO:

A. Global/Govt Military
    B. Global/Govt Economy
    C. Global/Govt Religion

1. Free Trade Deals (NAFTA)
    2. Economic Mergers
    3. Massive foreign aid
    4. Worldwide military bases
    5. Perpetual War (Americans will accept more taxes and debt being laid upon them then in times of peace.)
    6. Illegal immigration
    7. Many languages
    8. Military cross training & alliances
    9. Gun Control - disarm civilians
    10. Political correctness
    11. Heavy debt
    12. Promoting international culture

I’ve also heard “extreme environmentalismâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes the enviornmentalism side is to be or being pushed by the UN.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12