A new show being aired on Viacom's Comedy Central mocks the intelligence of White blue collar Americans in Maricopa County Arizona.

The show portrays a group of White American body shop workers as they struggle with the throes of daily life in the shop. During the premire episode the show introduces a Peruvian immigrant who speaks little english.

As the show continues it becomes clear of the motive. White American blue collar workers begin to drink a drink called "Vita Zip" sold to them by one of their co-workers in a MLM sham and begin vommitting and using the restroom excessively.

A character representing an Italian American is displayed as incompetant and unartistic.

The Peruvian immigrant is shown working hard while the rest of the crew screws off and/or is distracted with the side effects of their energy drinks. He does all of the digging and hard work and shows confidence in what he is doing. He also paints a truck for an African-American WNBA player, a job that the Italian-American character had screwed up.

Towards the end it is lamented that somehow he is the only one who survived the energy drink, a camera cuts to him in a confessional like stance where he says in Spanish "I wouldn't drink that sh** if my tongue was on fire*

I enjoy a good comedy show, but I was disgusted by the obvious overtones this show was carrying.
- Whites that work the same job as a latino are lazier
- Latinos who speak no English are better workers
- Americans will do anything to make a buck
- Italians are stupid
- White business owners are stupid
- The show is based in Maricopa County AZ, the site of the strictest local crack down of illegal aliens

This show's premiere comes on the heels of both the Daily Show and the Colbert Report having overly obvious segments aimed at calling those against illegal immigration racist.