Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

VIDEO: Press Secretary Jay Carney loses his temper at ABC reporter who questions Obam

VIDEO: Press Secretary Jay Carney loses his temper at ABC reporter who questions Obama’s misleading

Wow…things are really unravelling for the White House. Today Paid Liar Press Secretary Jay Carney completely lost his cool with ABC’s Jon Karl who pointed out that Obama lied when he told the American people that they could use the Obamacare phone bank instead of the website. As we reported earlier today, the phone bank is plagued by the very same glitches as the website because they both run off the same system.

Carney sneered, scoffed, yelled, and mocked Karl for his question.

Here’s the video:

I actually want to post this exchange a second time from a different camera angle.

In this video, the camera is fixed on Carney’s face as Karl asks his questions. Look how visibly angry little Timmy is even before Karl finishes his question:

Jay Carney is an arrogant, petty little man who likely has extremely low self esteem. He’s also a few other things I can’t say here because this is a family-friendly website.

2:57 pm • 4 November 2013 • 42 Comments

http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/660...-his-temper-at
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    JAY CARNEY SEEMS TO LOSE IT OVER ABC REPORTER’S TOUGH OBAMACARE QUESTIONS: ‘I GIVE UP’

Posted on 4 November, 2013 by clyde
    via The Blaze
    by Becket Adams

White House press secretary Jay Carney and ABC News reporter Jon Karl got into a tense back-and-forth Monday, with Karl pressing Carney to explain the continued failure of the Obamacare website.

The discussion became charged when Karl repeatedly asked Carney to explain President Barack Obama’s claim that Americans need not worry about the faulty healthcare.gov website because they can always enroll through phone or paper applications.

“I’m going to go back to what the President said, he said you can bypass the website, and apply by phone or in person, and it could be done in 25 minutes, but these memos say that ‘at the end of the day, we are all stuck in the same queue, we all have to go through the same portal,’” said Karl.

The problem with this promise, Karl continued, is that phone and paper applications still have to go through the program’s error-riddled website — contrary to the president’s promise.

Things didn’t get any better as Karl persisted, prompting Carney to mock the ABC News reporter.

“Jon, I get it, but the person who calls isn’t the one who continues to wait after the paper application is filled,” Carney said, imitating Karl’s mannerisms.

“Your mocking is entertaining,” the reporter said, “but the President said you can apply within 25 minutes, that’s not true.”

Carney became increasingly flustered.

“You can have this soliloquy by yourself,” he said. “I think everybody else here understands what I’m saying. I’m sorry I can’t say the same for you.”

“Everyone else seems to get it Jon, except for you. I give up,” he concluded:

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/11/0...uestions-give/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)