Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Viguerie Launches Ron Paul Web Site

Viguerie Launches Ron Paul Web Site

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 9:39 PM

Direct-mail guru Richard A. Viguerie has announced the launch of a new Web site, www.UltimateRonPaul.com.

"I remain uncommitted to any of the Republican candidates," Viguerie said, "but it is clear that Ron Paul is truly a principled conservative in the grand tradition of Robert Taft, Barry Goldwater, and Ronald Reagan."

Viguerie added, "By standing consistently for individual liberty and constitutionalism, Ron Paul has differentiated himself from all the other candidates, whose allegiance is to Big Government Republicanism.

"Paul's principled stands have brought him a new and committed following. Many of them like what they've seen in the television debates, but they want to learn more about the candidate and what he stands for. UltimateRonPaul.com is designed to meet their needs by giving them everything they need to know about Ron Paul on one Web site."

Viguerie, the author of "Conservatives Betrayed: How George W. Bush and Other Big Government Republicans Hijacked the Conservative Cause," pioneered ideological and political direct mail and has been called "the funding father of the conservative movement" for his role in helping build dozens of conservative organizations.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/paul ... 64658.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MUSLIMS ENDORSE RON PAUL
    Nealz Nuze ^ | January 18, 2008 | Neal Boortz

http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html

The Muslim Observer is a newspaper based in Michigan. The editors at the observer have peaked out from under their turbans and have decided that Ron Paul should have won the Michigan primary. Fine and dandy .. they get to chose their candidate. You might, however, be somewhat interested in just why The Muslim Observer chose to endorse Ron Paul.

http://www.speroforum.com/site/article. ... n+Michigan

The newspaper says that it is supporting Ron Paul because he meets the Muslim community's concerns about the War in Iraq, "an issue that every media outlet has ignored in the primary political campaign in Michigan." The paper says that the War in Iraq is the primary source of major problems in America. In other words, according to this Muslim newspaper, it was the US reaction to an attack by the serene religion of Islam that is to blame. Let's not blame the actual root of the problem ... Islamic extremists' disdain for the US and everything it stands for, and its willingness to kill infidels in the name of Allah. The paper cites that Ron Paul voted no against the War in Iraq, is against the Patriot Act and wants to bring home the troops immediately. Therefore, because of these cowardly characteristics, Ron Paul deserves the full support of Muslims in the Michigan primary.

Maybe it's just me, but that doesn't read like an endorsement that is going to sit all that well with the American people. For me .. it just reaffirms the very reason why I cannot support Ron Paul. This is a man whom I do not believe would do what he needed to do to protect our country from Islamic goons.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Oh come on now
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Oh come on now
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by 1_paint
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Oh come on now
    Ditto.
    Completely ridiculous.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by AuntB
    MUSLIMS ENDORSE RON PAUL
    Nealz Nuze ^ | January 18, 2008 | Neal Boortz

http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html

The Muslim Observer is a newspaper based in Michigan. The editors at the observer have peaked out from under their turbans and have decided that Ron Paul should have won the Michigan primary. Fine and dandy .. they get to chose their candidate. You might, however, be somewhat interested in just why The Muslim Observer chose to endorse Ron Paul.

http://www.speroforum.com/site/article. ... n+Michigan

The newspaper says that it is supporting Ron Paul because he meets the Muslim community's concerns about the War in Iraq, "an issue that every media outlet has ignored in the primary political campaign in Michigan." The paper says that the War in Iraq is the primary source of major problems in America. In other words, according to this Muslim newspaper, it was the US reaction to an attack by the serene religion of Islam that is to blame. Let's not blame the actual root of the problem ... Islamic extremists' disdain for the US and everything it stands for, and its willingness to kill infidels in the name of Allah. The paper cites that Ron Paul voted no against the War in Iraq, is against the Patriot Act and wants to bring home the troops immediately. Therefore, because of these cowardly characteristics, Ron Paul deserves the full support of Muslims in the Michigan primary.

Maybe it's just me, but that doesn't read like an endorsement that is going to sit all that well with the American people. For me .. it just reaffirms the very reason why I cannot support Ron Paul. This is a man whom I do not believe would do what he needed to do to protect our country from Islamic goons.
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, ," Thomas Jefferson wrote in 1816, "it expects what never was and never will be. ...
    IGNORANCE MAM...

Muslims support Paul because he took the blame off islam and put it on the nation he wants to be the president of .

Not that I blame Paul for questioning the powers that be, but I do blame him for doing in front of the whole world and to add injury to insult, he then defends all muslims for all the evil things they have done by saying it's because of Americas foreign policy .

Well wonder why they did the same things a few hundred years before America was even discovered ? Anyone know history of this religion and the Otterman Empire ? How about all the other nations now under muslims rule , is that our fault too ?

Stalin, Hitler both worked with muslims who offered their 'services' to Hitler by giving him muslim soldiers to help exterminate Polland and other european nations .

When I hear Paul speak about not selling weapons to both sides in a conflict, not invading countries without a declaration of war, not refusing to trade with one communist country (Cuba) while making another communist country (China) a favored nation I say hooray. The American politicians bought into the importance of themselves, not America. They have acted accordingly. Their actions have created a mess that has to be stopped before it is too late. This hit piece is just one more attempt to stop the message that politicians must be reined in and held accountable for the results of their action. Face it. They are wheeling and dealing and the rest of us are expected to ante up the money and give up our lives whenever and wherever we are ordered to go.

The people who attacked us were Saudis not Iraqis. Who did Bush just sell weapons to in exchange for a "possible" increase in oil from OPEC? Right, Saudis.