Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Villaraigosa's Out-of-Town "$10,000 Chair" Fundrai

Villaraigosa...the Great Pretender and Swindler-in-Chief!!! This is appalling!!!

Villaraigosa's Out-Of-Town "$10,000 Chair" Fundraisers
    From Walter Moore, Candidate for Mayor of Los Angeles, WalterMooreForMayor.com

Hey, have you ever seen the invitations that career politicians like Villaraigosa send to developers and other special interests that do business with the City Hall?

Now you can. I have obtained, for your reading pleasure, copies of the actual invitations for Villaraigosa's recent fundraisers, including the following:

Chicago: Mayor Daly hosted a $1000 per person lunch buffet at the Four Seasons in Chicago for Villaraigosa's re-election campaign.

New York: Mayor Bloomberg had cocktail reception for Villaraigosa in New York City, the announcement for which specifies that a person must raise $10,000 to be the "General Chair," and $5,000 to become a "Co-Chair." These amounts are particularly interesting because L.A. law -- there's an oxymoron for you -- limits contributions to $1000 per person.

Florida: Benny and Juliette Klepach and Bill Rubin invited people to a $1000 per person fundraiser for Villaraigosa on Indian Creek Island, Florida. Indian Creek Island is a private island, by the way.

San Francisco: Former Mayor Willie Brown and others held a fundraiser for Villaraigosa in San Francisco at the Neiman Marcus Rotunda, and specified: "Co-Chairs (Raise $10,000), Hosts (Raise $5,000), Guests (Raise $1000)." Did I mention that, under L.A. laws, $1000 is the maximum a person can contribute, not the minimum?

To look at the actual invitations yourself, click here. (Give them time to load; they're in a 10-page PDF file.)

Hey, do you think all those people in Chicago, New York, Florida and San Francisco are kicking in $1000 a head because they care about you? Do you think they're contributing money because they think Villaraigosa will increase your quality of life, or their quality of life?

Man, you are so cynical! I love that about you.

Speaking of you, remember: you are invited to my Rally in the Valley this coming Saturday, June 28. Click here for the details and to RSVP.

If you can contribute $1000 or $100, that would be great, but admission is free. You won't get a delightful lobster mini-quiche or a buttery Chardonnay, but you might just get a Mayor who fights to improve your quality of life, instead of out-of-town millionaires' quality of life.

And just so we're clear, I've got nothing against millionaires. Rather, what I'm against is career politicians who sell out the public interest in favor of special interests. And when those special interests are people who don't even live here, well, that's just a bit too blatant.

Sent via EMail

Until I found out wht this monster was up to, I thought how nice it was that he was so involved in city things. You saw him on TV everwhere. Now is understand.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    Until I found out wht this monster was up to, I thought how nice it was that he was so involved in city things. You saw him on TV everwhere. Now is understand.
    "agrneydgrl"...I'm sure he fooled a lot of people, but it's great to know that you and others are discovering what a fraud he is. If you live in Los Angeles, please pass the word to all of your friends and relatives. He is up for re-election next March...and we MUST get rid of him!

What do fundraisers in NY, Chicago, FL and San Francisco have to do with his election for LA mayor? People at these fundraisers can't vote in LA, can they?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    What do fundraisers in NY, Chicago, FL and San Francisco have to do with his election for LA mayor? People at these fundraisers can't vote in LA, can they?

I'm wondering if it doesn't have to do with getting around the limits on contributions under L. A. law?

You can bet if it involves that crook, it involves something underhanded.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

With all due respect to Walter Moore, are there any viable candidates who plan on challenging the abysmal ethnocentric failure that is Villaraigosa? How about Rick Caruso; does he plan on challenging V ?