Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voter registration fraud may lead to ID theft

Voter registration fraud may lead to ID theft

Reported by: Maria Tomasch
    Email: mtomasch@abc15.com
    Last Update: 9/15 1:27 pm

This year’s presidential election may have the highest voter turnout in history. With interest in the race peaking, political parties will be pushing for maximum voter registration in the coming weeks.

Arizona residents should be extremely cautious with their personal information to avoid phony voter registration drives designed to steal their identities, according to the Better Business Bureau.

The New York Times puts the potential number of new voters into the millions and according to the Pew Research Center, if the current level of voter engagement continues up to the election, the nation could experience historically high voter turnout this November.

Unfortunately, a projected increase in voter turnout also means there will be a lot of people registering who are unfamiliar with the process, and who may be easy prey for identity thieves.

“While pundits are concerned about voter fraud and its potential to skew election results, identity thieves are taking voter fraud in a different direction by trying to get their hands on new voters’ personal information, such as Social Security or bank account numbers,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I received an email from my "old" college room mate today that asked me for advice on a discrepancy on her voter registration card. She lives in western Colorado. Without divulging any of her personal information, I will let you know that they did get her name and address correct. She is in her mid 40's, but , next to the line that said FIRST REGISTERED TO VOTE they had the year as 1906. Next to birthdate they had the year 1885. This would be hilarious if I was not OLDER than her lol.

She is concerned since registration has ended that this may affect her right to vote. Does anybody have any knowledge or suggestions on this? I told her since she registered in time, and they just made an *coughs* error, they should still be able to fix it.

We both think this may be an attempt to silence those of us who SEE what is REALLY happening in this nation. Her big political activism project is "stop abortions" and "stop the NAU"
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Even people that dont drive are required to have i.d. Averifiable i.d.
    or drivers liscence to registar to vote nationwide makes sense to me.

STAND TALL PATRIOTS!

No I.D. required in the U.S.

[quote="Rebelrouser"]:x Even people that dont drive are required to have i.d. . . .

Actually, no one is required to have any I.D. in the U.S. unless they are driving, or trying to cash a check, buying cigaretts or alcohol or a gun, sign up for benefits, etc. Some check cashing places will even cash a check with no I.D. as long as you put your finger prints on the back of the check.

The law says that you must identify yourself to any lawenforcement officer who request that you do so. There is no requirement that you do anything other than tell law enfocement what your name, date of birth and address is.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn