Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

WE HAVE A NEW PRESIDENT NOW

WE HAVE A NEW PRESIDENT NOW

By Paul Proctor
    January 21, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

One of my wife’s friends told her on Tuesday that someone she knew had been renting a house to a single African-American woman for several years. The lady had apparently never missed a payment or even been late with one.

But, for some strange reason, immediately after Barack Obama was elected to office last November, the woman reportedly stopped paying rent. When politely questioned about it, she told her landlord: “We have a new president now and some things are going to change.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My dear Grandmother, a true hard working and kind American patriot passed on to Glory unexpectedly yesterday morning, before the inauguration. My brother said thankfully she will not have to live one day under this corrupt administration!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    My dear Grandmother, a true hard working and kind American patriot passed on to Glory unexpectedly yesterday morning, before the inauguration. My brother said thankfully she will not have to live one day under this corrupt administration!
    My condolences on the loss of your grandmother. My prayers are with you and your family.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow. All I can say is that in Obama's mind, profit is a dirty word. He represents a lof of young people who I call the 'hivies'. They're hive-oriented, just like bees. What they yearn for is a hive society, where Obama is their "queen-bee", and everyone else are worker bees, and EVERYTHING IS SHARED.

And that's what Obama wants too, considering his remarks about redistribution of wealth and no idle hands. I wouldn't be surprised if he plans to use this radical youth to force this ideology upon the nation, just like Hitler did with Hitlerjugend.