Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The only reason America "needs" more people is so that the rich corporations can have more consumers to buy their products, and more low-wage workers to do their slave labor.

I'd love to see the U.S. cut its population in half over the next 100 years, by booting out all those who came here illegally, or were born to parents who came here illegally, and by cutting off ALL immigration for at least 20 years, and by simply not over-breeding. At the same time, I'd like to see us halt international trading, and bring jobs back home. We could be a nice, tidy, cozy sovereign nation again, with English as our national language, pride in our culture, Christmas carols being sung at school, the American Flag flying high, and government put back in its place...serving the American citizens it represents.

I know that a lot of people, both American citizens and non-citizens feel that the U.S. is a free-for-all with an unending supply of opportunity and wealth, but that's a fantasy that will prove unfullfillable.

The 3rd-world border crashers will see that, as more and more of them flood into the U.S., there is simply not enough opportunity and wealth to go around. The U.S. can't save everybody. And in its ridiculous and misguided attempt to do so, they're ruining this country.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

You know one industry that will never start offering spanish language service, fertility clinics...

LOL. HERE IN SF THEY HAVE CLINICS THAT ARE ENTIRELY FOR SPANISH SPEAKING WOMEN. EVEN THE NAME OF THE CLINIC AND ALL OF THE BROCHURES ARE IN SPANISH.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The only reason America "needs" more people is so that the rich corporations can have more consumers to buy their products, and more low-wage workers to do their slave labor.

I'd love to see the U.S. cut its population in half over the next 100 years, simply by not breeding. At the same time, I'd like to see us halt international trading, and bring jobs back home. We could be a nice, tidy, cozy sovereign nation again, with English as our national language, pride in our culture, Christmas carols being sung at school, the American Flag flying high, and government put back in its place...serving the American citizens it represents.
    YOU ARE RIGHT. AMERICAN WOMEN ARE REPRODUCING AT THE REPLACEMENT RATE. EVEN THE BABY BOOMER WOMEN REPRODUCED AT THE REPLACEMENT RATE. THAT IS NOT AS HIGH AS WHEN THE BOOMERS WERE BORN BUT IT IS HIGH ENOUGH TO SUSTAIN US.

MY ARGUMENT TO BUSH'S STATEMENT WAS THAT IF THEY WANT MORE AMERICAN BABIES THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING AGAINST US. THEY HAVE DONE EVERYTHING TO MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR AMERICANS TO HAVE BABIES.

NOT THAT WE REALLY NEED ANYMORE. IF THEY WOULD STOP ROBBING SOCIAL SECURITY WE WOULD HAVE PLENTY THERE TOO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember reading "Future Shock" in the '70's and it was a prediction of these very things. Too many 3rd worlders and fewer American births but my ( more than 2) kids are reproducing and in their post-college 30's. There is hope.

I just had a baby, that help any? Seriously, I am glad I am an older mom (at 40), we can afford kids now. If I had them earlier, with my ex-husband, that would have been very bad since he left me with nothing practically. Maybe this is a good thing in a way, that kids/adults wait till much later (minus that one certain ethnic group).

Oh, I just got my insurance recap from the birth and wow! The cost of my hospital room totaled to $15,000!!! The actual c-section surgery was around $5,500. Illegals need to definitely be told to abstain from sex!! No wonder hospitals are having to close, then again that's a boat load of money for a hospital room.

Oh, I just got my insurance recap from the birth and wow! The cost of my hospital room totaled to $15,000!!! The actual c-section surgery was around $5,500. Illegals need to definitely be told to abstain from sex!! No wonder hospitals are having to close, then again that's a boat load of money for a hospital room.
    IT IS EXPENSIVE. AND THEN YOU STILL HAVE TO RAISE THEM AND EDUCATE THEM. VERY EXPENSIVE AND OUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT REALLY PRO PARENT AT ALL. WELL FOR ILLEGALS THEY ARE BUT NOT FOR AMERICANS.

AmericanGirl wrote-
    I know that a lot of people, both American citizens and non-citizens feel that the U.S. is a free-for-all with an unending supply of opportunity and wealth, but that's a fantasy that will prove unfullfillable.

I was thinking this the other day-many people who come here treat this country as if it is a magic ATM that you can draw from without putting in anything and never worry that it will run dry.
    Unfortunately I hear many Americans -usually 35 and under who feel that anyone can come here and do as they please,too.Its like they just don't comprehend that it has to be protected and preserved.

Rawhide!

redpony353

"THAT IS HOW THE BABY BOOM HAPPENED....JOBS WERE SECURE AND THERE WAS NOT MUCH UNEMPLOYMENT. MORE WORKERS BELONGED TO UNIONS AND HAD HEALTH INSURANCE FOR THEIR ENTIRE FAMILY"

The baby boom of the 40's was attributed to returning military from WWII and not availaility of jobs, nothing to do with unions, or having health insurance.

Oh, forgot to say that the UK has a similar issue. They did a study and the BBC had this article about how people there are either not having kids or waiting till much later on. Same issues such as: Can't afford kids, wanting to have fun first, traveling lots, and so on. They are worried about their version of social security. Yet, I still remember being in the prenatal clinic and touring this one hospital, I felt more British than some of them. (If you know what I mean!). Both countries have issues very similar. when are they going to get a clue!

This may be an unpopular opinion but, here goes:

Reality:

1. Based on the way our society is going, many Americans who have had kids have done a poor to non existent job of raising their children to become productive citizens.

2. Having an abortion is a personal decision/choice. Even when it wasn't legal women were going to great lengths to terminate unwanted pregnancy, many died as a result.

3. We are all whining about the cost of the population explosion due to illegal immigration and their lack of means to support the multitude of children they birth. There are millions of Americans who are poor excuses for parents and have children that they cannot support, socially, economically or physically.

Mixing Religion, personal choices, Church and State netted America King George.

In 2008 it would be wise for us to leave our religious beliefs/personal social choices out of the voting booth. Our very survival as a country depends on it
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast