Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    CitizenJustice wrote:

The baby boom of the 40's was attributed to returning military from WWII and not availaility of jobs, nothing to do with unions, or having health insurance.
    You beat me to it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferB
    I just had a baby, that help any? Seriously, I am glad I am an older mom (at 40), we can afford kids now. If I had them earlier, with my ex-husband, that would have been very bad since he left me with nothing practically. Maybe this is a good thing in a way, that kids/adults wait till much later (minus that one certain ethnic group).
    All the best for you and your baby!!! I hope you are well.

Here in Europe it is absolutely the same story. I'm in my very early thirties and just now I feel I'm in position to have kids. Biologically my children are long overdue.

The baby boom of the 40's was attributed to returning military from WWII and not availaility of jobs, nothing to do with unions, or having health insurance.
    MY PARENTS AND EVERY ONE OF MY AUNTS AND UNCLES WHO WERE OF CHILD BEARING AGE AT THE TIME TOLD ME THAT "ANYONE WHO WANTED A JOB COULD GET A JOB. ONCE YOU FOUD A JOB IT WAS SECURE AND THE COMPANY WOULD PROMOTE FROM WITHIN. IF YOU NEEDED EDUCATION TO BE PROMOTED, MANY TIMES THE COMPANY WOULD SUPPLY THAT EDUCATION. THE ECONOMY WAS VERY GOOD. PEOPLE FELT CONFIDENT THAT THEIR JOB WAS SECURE AND THEY COULD TAKE ON THE RESPOSIBILITY OF RAISING A FAMILY AND TAKE ON A MORTGAGE TO HOUSE THAT FAMILY. UNIONS ALL SUPPLIED HEALTHCARE SO THEY FELT SECURE THAT THEIR CHILDREN WOULD HAVE ACCESS TO MEDICAL CARE. THAT IS WHY THEY FELT CONFIDENT IN HAVING SO MANY CHILDREN."

RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT FEEL THAT THEY HAVE JOB SECURITY ARE NOT AS LIKELY TO HAVE KIDS....OR TO HAVE SO MANY KIDS. IF THEY WONDER HOW THEY WILL FEED THEM OR TAKE THEM TO THE DOCTOR THEN THEY WILL BE RELUCTANT.

THE END OF A WAR, IN AND OF ITSELF, DOES NOT PROMOTE REPRODUCTION. THE END OF THE VIET NAM WAR DID NOT HAVE THIS EFFECT. SO RETURNING SOLDIERS ALONE IS NOT A FOUNDATION FOR REPRODUCTION.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123