Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I have not had the time to see Dobbs lately, has he touched on the BP agents situation? Has he been hitting hard on S.9 being snuck in?
    Check this out might help aswer your question on Lou.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=53708
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Absolutely my favorite Ren and Stimpy episode. When John K. was still doing it, that show was pure bizarro genius.

Hey I am collecting episodes of that show, and by the way my son has informed me even when we were watching it when it was on that I am Ren
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Hey I am collecting episodes of that show, and by the way my son has informed me even when we were watching it when it was on that I am Wren
    The first season is the pure gold. It combined that inimitable wierdness with a cleverness that the post- John K. episodes could not match. Who else could come up with a holiday based around a shaved yak or a kids' show based around a mudskipper?

So, what did Dixie do to earn the distinction of "history erase button" pusher?

I have the first season on DVD, it was great I agree. Great minds think alike

I am not sure how she got that distinction, I am not on all the time so I miss some things
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Did she go out and buy some depends ?

GOOD ONE, Charles!!
    rotf
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

GOOD ONE, Charles!!
    rotf
    ain't that what the female astronaut used on her cross country Trip after her case of "Space Madness"

I had to run out and grab pizza and pet food. I'm back watching the button!

Charles! I'm not going to be taking any tips from the nutternaut.

W.,

I will sign off in a few and get some sleep!

CG,

I'm just loosing it!

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Hey I am collecting episodes of that show, and by the way my son has informed me even when we were watching it when it was on that I am Wren
    The first season is the pure gold. It combined that inimitable wierdness with a cleverness that the post- John K. episodes could not match. Who else could come up with a holiday based around a shaved yak or a kids' show based around a mudskipper?

So, what did Dixie do to earn the distinction of "history erase button" pusher?
    I ran into some trouble trying to find this. Big trouble for Ren and Stimpy over at YouTube. The episodes have been pulled because Viacom would not reach an arrangement with youtube.

W

That is a bummer William, I bought the first season when it came out on DVD last year or the year before, I loved that show It was also one of the shows that my son when he was little we would always watch together and laugh our butts off. Like I said I was Ren and he was Stimpy, LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12