Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am not concerned so much about who comes next, I am most interested in showing them ALL they need to listen to US, whether they

TRUE. IT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO HAVE CONTROL OVER THE NEXT PERSON. NO MATTER WHO IT IS, IF THEY THINK THEY HAVE A BLANK CHECK IT WILL BE A PROBLEM. WE HAVE TO SHOW THEM IF THEY STEP OUT OF LINE, WE CAN AND WILL TAKE THEM DOWN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    TRUE. IT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO HAVE CONTROL OVER THE NEXT PERSON. NO MATTER WHO IT IS, IF THEY THINK THEY HAVE A BLANK CHECK IT WILL BE A PROBLEM. WE HAVE TO SHOW THEM IF THEY STEP OUT OF LINE, WE CAN AND WILL TAKE THEM DOWN.
    True , we will have to show them by never letting up on them. They have become quite wayward and could care less what we think most of the time.

Let's Make It a Million!
    900311 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

April
    Let's Make It a Million!
    902822 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

April
    Let's Make It a Million!
    903739 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

April
    Let's Make It a Million!
    905960 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

April
    Let's Make It a Million!
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

i voted!
    ~ Its not the years in your life that are important, its the life in your years ~
    President Lincoln

April
    Let's Make It a Million!
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily

If Rip VanWinkle were to wake up today with his beard down to his feet, I wonder what he would think? What would he see? No change. I believe he would rest his head and fall fast asleep!

40% or so go out and vote. Half of the 40% pay attention to the issues. Half of that half are divided along party lines. Is it really any wonder why we find ourselves in this conundrum?

The sad part of this statement is ofcourse that those who visit this site, those that post, make up a portion of that original 40%. The remainding 80% or so have given up, or have been so dumbed down that this post, and all of the others mean little to THEM.

Recent polls have shown (I am not a big fan of polls) that as much as 80% of Americans did not like the Amnesty Bill that was recently defeated. That is twice the number that showed up at the polls!

Impeach Bush? 300 million Americans. 1 million want him impeached? Why? Does not our Congress have anything to do with this mess? A President, no matter what his name or party can only do what the Congress allows him to do. We the people elect our Representatives. We are where we are because the American people have placed us here. If we are to make a difference we need to pass out copies of the "instruction booklet" that our founding fathers left us.

Did not one of those founders say something about "eternal vigilance".

If you want to impeach Bush, impeach the Congress as well!

"Every service or help which one man affords another, requires its corresponding return."

April
    Let's Make It a Million!
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily