Every week I check for more American's that are losing their jobs and email my Reps. and Bush.

Seems this week there are a lot of them. I ask them where they think millions of illegals or legals will work, since our jobs have gone SOUTH!

Michigan Workers, Pushed Out of Auto Jobs, Are Losing Their Houses, Too
Bloomberg
• Comment: "Since losing his job in June 2005, Ken Taylor has begun working in construction. The couple and their 3-year-old son moved into a one-bedroom apartment in the suburb of Southfield, Michigan. ``Once you lose it,'' Julie Taylor said, ``you realize just how important a home is in your life.''

Delta Woodside announced it was filing for bankruptcy and planned to liquidate its facilities; the company employs about 600 in the state.

Overseas competition and increased energy and raw materials costs made it impossible for the company to compete. Unless a buyer swoops in to save the Delta Woodside jobs, these workers will be just the latest in a string of textile jobs losses. Between 2001 and 2005, this state lost nearly 39 percent of its textile mill jobs, according to the American Manufacturing Trade Action Coalition, a Washington-based trade group.

Springs to cut 465 jobs at Lancaster plant
Rock Hill Herald
• Comment: "Springs Global will lay off 465 workers at the Grace Complex in Lancaster County to move weaving operations to South America, the company announced Tuesday."

U.S. lemon juice producers decry imports
Houston Chronicle.

Louisiana Guide headlight plant closing
News Sentinel
• Comment: "The closure of the plant will eliminate about 800 jobs and a $53 million annual payroll. It also will mark the second time in recent years that Ouachita Parish has lost a major employer. State Farm Insurance Co. eliminated 1,150 jobs when it closed its regional operations center in 2005."

Area Ahlstrom plant to cut about 60 jobs
Patriot-News
• Comment: "About 60 workers are expected to lose their jobs at the Ahlstrom Technical Specialties plant in Mount Holly Springs."

AOL laying off 1,300, closing calls centers in New Mexico and Arizona, selling Utah facility
North County Times.

GM spinoff closing Indiana, Louisiana auto parts plants
WLUC TV 6
• Comment: "Guide also plans to close a plant in Monroe, Louisiana. The decision would put more than 13-hundred people in the Anderson area out of work."