Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welfare, Illegals, and Mexico

I went to the clinic yesterday within the "welfare" office in my city. While I was trying to find parking I could not believe how blatant the abuse of our social services is. Parked in the parking lot were numerous cars with TJ plates, what the heck are these people doing going to a tax payer funded facility? In the cars were the same thing, men asleep waiting for their wives or girlfriends. It's bad enough I have to see TJ plates when I drop my kids off at school and pick them up but at a place like this? Especially since we are in a financial crisis wouldn't it be prudent for congress to pass an ammendment fixing the 14th ammendment for these anchor babies since people from TJ cross the border with their anchor babies and get their free medical and food stamps and checks every month? The lines for welfare almost reached the clinic and most people were Mexican who spoke little english, not even the "security guard" spoke english. You'd think it was a bank or something. While Americans are struggling to put food on the table these leeches are sucking up much needed funds for Americans and congress has done nothing about it.

gemini282: Have you went and read the post on I-9s? Everyone in American needs to know how I-9s have not been verified since 1986. And all immigrants documented and undocumented should not be allowed birthrights for their children. Amend this Amendment 14th, and I wonder if any of our elected official are anchor babies?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They should run all s.s. # for welfare and food stamps through E-verify.This would clean the problem up a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelrouser
    They should run all s.s. # for welfare and food stamps through E-verify.This would clean the problem up a little.
    That would just be too much common sense for our elected officials!

I truly believe that the tremendously high birthrate of anchor children to illegal aliens is the number one problem this country faces in regards to this crisis. Go to public parks, church fairs or the State Fair in the state of North Carolina and you will see Spanish speaking women everywhere, most every one of them either pregnant or with little baby. This does not portend well for America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)