Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Barbara West's husband, Wade is a political and media consultant for the RNC. Here she is with John McCain asking softie bias questions.
    http://www.wftv.com/video/17712615/index.html

This "interview" was just political slander. Please remove your lips from the RNC's butt and vote 3rd party.
    Actually, every question she asked was quoted correctly. The Marxist quote was quoted correctly and it does apply to wealth redistribution. The other quote was also quoted correctly from Biden himself. Now if he can't stand hard questions get out of the race. They have slammed, made absolutely obscene accusations about Sarah Palin's baby, etc. This is nothing. NOW, I don't know who you are referring to about who's lips. You may not like the interviewer and that fine. BUT if that is in reference to another poster then its not.
    I meant her. I would never disrespect any fellow ALIPACers. Everyone here is entitled to an opinion without getting personal.
    OK thanks for clearing that up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

OBAMA

VOTE OBAMA 2008
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Re: OBAMA

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    VOTE OBAMA 2008

NO thanks.

Tomorrow morning it will only be seven days until the election. And unfortunately, I have never seen as much bias toward one or the other presidential candidate. W has trumpeted the fact that the president is not the begin and end-all of government. Congress holds the purse strings and Congress begins the process of legislation to be signed into law.
    At least I am confident to make my votes count in Congress (I hope), but then in the mess we are in with the electoral process one week before deciding what befalls this country, who knows.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: OBAMA

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    VOTE OBAMA 2008

NO thanks.

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123