Like Tree1Likes

Thread: WH Still Pushing ‘The Film Made Them Do It’ Narrative

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WH Still Pushing ‘The Film Made Them Do It’ Narrative

ay Carney is still pushing the story that an anti-Muslim film “forced” these “dedicated religious Muslims” to riot, burn, and murder. It’s the Geraldine Jones defense, made famous by comedian Flip Wilson: “The Devil made me do it.”

But instead of the devil, it’s some obscure film. A film doesn’t make anybody commit criminal acts.
    These Muslim radicals don’t need an excuse to riot. There is so much anti-Muslim material on the internet that it’s hard to believe that some amateur film that’s been out since June and that few people have seen is what’s motivating these terrorists.
    What’s shameful is that our government is falling for this and trying to convince the American people that bloodshed in the name of Allah is righteous because of some perceived religious offense.

And so what if this film is all these Muslims say it is? Does this mean that they are justified in attacking our embassies and killing representatives of the United States who had nothing to do with the film? Give me a break.
    All you anyone has to do to find out what the real motivation for these riots is to read the latest news stories. I suspect that President Obama doesn’t have a clue what’s going on in the world because he’s in fund raising mode. He was just bragging that he raised more money in August that Mitt Romney did. Four US citizens were killed, and he’s playing a game of one-upmanship.
    Even the folks at the Associated Press have fallen for it. Of course, they’re in the tank for Omama :
    “Angry protests over an anti-Islam film spread across the Muslim world Friday, with demonstrators scaling the walls of U.S. embassies in Tunisia and Sudan and torching part of a German embassy. Amid the turmoil, Islamic militants waving black banners and shouting ‘God is great’ stormed an international peacekeepers base in Egypt’s Sinai and battled troops, wounding four.”
    What do “international peacekeepers” or Egyptian solders have to do with an anti-Muhammad film that was supposedly developed by someone in the United States?
    Those in the Obama administration either have been the willing victims of an extravagant hoax or they are trying to salvage what’s left of a dismal presidency and are willing to say anything to protect the President. There are even people in the media who are doubting if this “anti-Islam film is even a film in the first place —a mind-boggling thought given the international uproar it has caused for insulting the prophet Muhammad.”
    As BuzzFeed’s Rosie Gray noticed,
    “The video is a compilation of the most clumsily overdubbed moments from what is in reality an incoherent, haphazardly-edited set of scenes.” Just look at the horrid way the desert backdrop is green-screened into the background. This is a film with a $5 million budget?
    Obama, Hillary, and Jay Carney are trying to sell the American people some flim-flam. As Mordecai Jones said, “You can’t cheat an honest man.”

Video at link below

Krauthammer to Hillary- “You Don’t Engage In A Free Speech Debate With A Terrorist Mob”

On Special Report, Charles Krauthammer reacted to the State Departments response to the protests in Cairo. Krauthammer: “Why is she [Hillary Clinton] engaging in a discourse on free speech with the mob? The implication here that perhaps the mob is right”
    “We should say to other State Department equivalents, you speak with your mob, you talk to them about this, and you defend our embassies”
    “I find this is a return to the sentiment of the embassy statement two days ago, I think they are totally in meltdown at the State Department”

Read more at foxnews.com

Krauthammer to Hillary- “You Don’t Engage In A Free Speech Debate With A Terrorist Mob”

It's a political move by WH

If the WH admits these violent acts are anti-American, planned to coincide with 9/11, then they have to admit our elected emporer wears no clothes. And the MSM colludes with them to keep repeating this until it is taken as gospel.

I have not included the entire interview and other article belows, because I think the quote here, taken with the "New Beginnings" speech which every one should know already is quite enough. But here are some other links for those needing more. I am sick at heart for our country and those who lost their lives.

"...But Obama also used our chat to make a case that his exposure to Islam, through his extended family and during his four years in Indonesia, made him unusually well suited to heal the rifts that had opened between the U.S. and the Muslim world over President George W. Bush's war on terror: [underline added]

"...I absolutely believe that having lived in a country that was majority Muslim for a time and having distant relatives in Africa who are Muslim, that I'm less likely to demonize the Muslim faith and more likely to understand that they are ordinary folks who are trying to figure out how to live their lives and raise their kids and prosper just like anybody else. And I do think that that cultural understanding is something that could be extremely valuable......"

My interview with Obama on his Christianity and the 'Muslim issue' – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Obama doesn't focus on security: Is President Obama ‘Skipping’ Intelligence Briefings? - ABC News

No record of briefings a week before attacks:Exclusive: No Record of Intel Briefings for Obama Week Before Embassy Attacks
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

This probably didn't contribute at all - give me a break. They are chanting "Obama, Obama, we are Osama". They are NOT chanting "make youtube stop showing this movie". I think this has been coing for a long time and it probably took hours of combing youtube to find something to use. JMO
    September 3, 2012 2:31 PM
    We are better off, "bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive"

CBS News) Vice President Joe Biden aggressively defended the Obama
    administration's record on Monday in the wake of another leading Democrat flubbing the "Are you better off" question over the weekend.

"You want to know whether we're better off?" Biden said to a cheering crowd of about 3,500 people in downtown Detroit. "I've got a little bumper sticker for you: Osama bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive."

This shows a lot of concern about hurting the feelings of or inciting radical islam. NM
    The vice president spoke at a Labor Day rally of AFL-CIO workers, where many wore union T-shirts, Tigers baseball caps and even a few firefighter helmets. Biden reaffirmed the administration's support of unions and hit back at Republican attacks on President Obama's "you didn't build that" comment. He also suggested that Republican nominee Mitt Romney would be no friend to labor in the White House.

"Look folks, we know who built this country and we know who is going to re-build it. It's you," Biden said. "Instead of vilifying you, we should be thanking you. We owe you."

"Folks, you're the reason that the automobile industry is back. Whether it was the wage freezes, the plant closures, folks, you sacrificed to keep your companies open," Biden said. "Because of your productivity, the combined auto companies have committed to invest another $23 billion in expansion in America."

Of Romney and vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan, he said, "They don't believe in your very right to bargain. ... They view you, the working men and women of America, as the problem. You're the solution in America."

President Obama has been on the defensive since the weekend when his political surrogates seemed unprepared for a standard question of modern presidential elections. Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley was
    asked on CBS News' "Face the Nation"
    whether people are better off today than they were four years ago. O'Malley answered, "No, but that's not the question of this election."

Romney campaign spokesman Amanda Henneberg issued a statement in response to Biden's speech that said, in part, "The truth is that the middle class has been crushed in the Obama economy. Unemployment remains high, incomes have fallen, and gas prices have doubled. Americans aren't better off than they were four years ago, and they deserve a president who recognizes that."

Biden: We are better off, "bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Then there are these that are all for sale for the the Obama/Biden team's re-election. The major talking point has neen "O
    bsama is Dead GM is alive" .
    Note the one from the Daily Kos - probably the reason they are trying to DIVERT the attention to the youtub movie. JMO

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Anti-Islam Infidels attacked by ‘Peace Loving’ Islam

On September 11, 2012 four Americans were murdered to satisfy the delicate sensibilities of Libya’s faithful Muslims and President Obama is“deeply saddened.” Our sovereign soil is again attacked by terrorists and once again the Executive Branch finds obscure rationalizations for restraint. Are these the people we want trusted with our National Security?

As I write this, David Axelrod is pulling out what’s left of his hair trying to find a way to blame our President’s failure to lead on the Republican Party. Leftwing pundits are frantically sifting through U.S. history for obscure anecdotes proving that our prior foreign policy, Fox News and the Tea Party are to blame for yet another understandable “tragedy.”

Our President once again finds himself in a political corner while our Nation is attacked by terrorists financed at the their very core by enemies of freedom and liberty. Enemies that have infiltrated our government at all levels and are building an ideological foundation designed to destroy the United States of America.

Does anyone know how many Americans were killed in Afghanistan since Obama was elected? Of course not. It’s more than ided under George Bush. Soldiers in body bags aren’t a good compliment to a supporter’s pizzeria bear hug during an election cycle. I would argue neither is a dead U.S. Ambassador, but somehow Matthews, Maddow, Schultz and MSNBC will find a way to spin this as a foreign policy victory for Democrats before November. What an embarrassment.

This President has squandered almost four years of our world influence while Islamic leaders the world over move closer to reaching they’re goals of world dominance. This month the United Nations General Assembly will welcome Mahmud Ahmadinejad to United States soil to criticize our nation while his dictatorship completes Iran’s goal of acquiring nuclear weapons. I find it ironic that these very same nuclear weapons will eventually target the very city welcoming his lies and deceptions. And our President intends to give this gathering credibility by speaking himself? Will he mention the four Americans murdered in Libya and the storming of our Embassy in Egypt or perhaps he will once again shower his inept support for the Arab Spring he so blindly trusted to respect Americans lives and property now murdered and destroyed? Then again he may praise the General Assembly for scheduling an anti-Israel address on Yom Kippur.

Unlike golf there are no mulligans given in the game of foreign policy where lives are at stake and real consequences come to bare. You can’t pick, clean and replace four dead Americans while hitting from the sand in the Middle East. Islamic leadership knows our President well and fully expects that he will continue to let them play from the ladies tees so that in the end America loses the match.

It’s time for new leadership in our nation. Leaders who have the guts to confront the strengthening threat Islamic leadership covertly influences while more Americans are murdered. We may not see cheaper gasoline from the development of domestic oil sources, but at least U.S. dollars won’t be funding global Islamic terrorism. It’s time our government fixed its sights on the elimination or at least the intimidation of the culture of violence masquerading as legitimate religious beliefs. Under President Obama’s so called leadership we no longer have our enemies on the run. They have breached the wire and are in our perimeter. They are among us as they were before September 11, 2012 and they have no fear of death or American global influence. After all they have an ally in our White House and State Department. Israel has come to recognize this fact and so should the American public.

Anti-Islam Infidels attacked by ‘Peace Loving’ Islam

Muslims Respond In Violence To Blasphemy, Christians Respond With Truth

While some continue to speculate that the film Innocence of Muslims is to be blamed for the attacks across the globe by Muslims, I think this is a great opportunity to demonstrate just how different Christians respond to similar films that mock and distort Jesus Christ.

The Last Temptation of Christ was a 1988 fictional film that was directed by martin Scorsese and starred William Dafoe as Jesus. When it was determined what the film contained in it, which by biblical standards was blasphemous, Christians spoke out against the film. They pointed out the vile misrepresentations of Jesus Christ imagining himself engaging in sexual activities and that he was somehow involved with Mary Magdalene, which he was not.

The film also contained such blasphemy as a “guardian angel” appearing to him while on the cross and telling him that he was neither the Son of God nor the Messiah. The lies perpetrated throughout the film are the result of wild imagination, but not derived from the Scriptures of either the Old or the New Testaments.

Christians openly denounced the film. Books were written and documentaries produced to debunk the film. However, no buildings were burned and people killed or threatened like we saw this past week. Christians took the opportunity of offense to speak the truth of the gospel of the grace of God.

Gary DeMar, from GodfatherPolitics, points out that what took place this past week was not the first time that Muslims have killed because of a film. DeMar writes:

In 2003, Christian evangelist Hridoy Roy was murdered by a gang of eight men who attacked him at his home. The assailants stabbed Roy repeatedly after tying him “crucifixion style” to his bed. Roy was known for showing the popular “Jesus Film,” a word-for-word account from the book of Luke used for evangelism purposes worldwide.

Where was the media outrage about the showing of this film? There was no attack on Muhammad. The film has been shown to millions of people all over the world. The content of the film depicts the religious heritage of more than a billion Christians worldwide. Was the film “insensitive”? President Obama claims to be a Christian. Would he have thought the film was “insensitive” to Islamic beliefs? How could he since Muslims say they honor the the New Testament Jesus.

What about the burning of Korans by our military, including an Afghan policemen? That resulted in two US. military officers being killed and Barack Obama apologizing like something wrong was done on the military’s behalf, but not by those who killed two of our soldiers.

However, contrast that with the burning of Bibles by US forces in Afghanistan back in 2009. According to CNN, the Bibles were provided by a church in the U.S. and were confiscated at the same air base where the Korans were burned.

In all instances that Muslims feel offended at something and consider it blasphemous, they result to violence and killing. When Christians are offended they speak out against such things and call people to repentance and faith in Christ. Such is the difference of the message we proclaim. The message of Islam is not peace, but something more sinister. It is the perpetuation of the teachings of a man who is known to be a pedophile, a thief, a false prophet, and the founder of one of the world’s biggest growing anti-Christ false religions.

Christianity teaches that men need a Savior from sin, Jesus Christ, and that salvation can only come by grace alone because of Christ alone. Islam does not provide salvation from sin. It simply compiles the weight of sin on the believer with only a hope that his good deeds will outweigh his bad deeds. The teachings utterly reject the Christ of the Bible as the Son of God and in doing so are not only anti-Christian doctrine, but they have shunned the only means of escaping God’s wrath against sinners.

If Muslims really believe they are a religion of peace, let them denounce what their brethren have done and what they continue to do. Were these Christians taking part in this, the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ would openly say they were wrong and would call them to repentance. Such is the difference between the two.

The Media's Rape of Reality

Sep 16, 2012

I didn’t want to write this column. I definitely didn’t want to use these words. I wanted to write about something else, but after the events of this week, I had no choice.

I am here to report a rape. To protect President Obama from the failure of his administration to anticipate or respond appropriately to the attacks on our embassies in the Middle East, the media has absolutely raped the truth.

Americans were targeted and murdered by radical monsters around the globe. The president did nothing about it. The White House had at least a 48-hour advance warning this was coming. It told no one. It didn’t warn the diplomats or increase security at the embassies. It didn’t warn the complicit governments – and they are as involved in this as the mobs and murderers themselves – of potential consequences.

And when the attacks were over? The president took all of one hour of out of his busy fundraising/campaign schedule to address this matter. Then, it was off to Las Vegas and back to his rich friends to shake the money maker.

Let me be clear, every drop of blood spilled by Americans as a result of the actions of these monsters drips through the hands of this administration before it hits the ground.

There’s no need to recount the story now, except to say the president, the secretary of state and their auditioning second-term press secretaries in the media burnt more calories this week attacking an American in California for exercising his First Amendment right to free speech than they did condemning the murderous mobs or their enablers in their respective governments.

Whatever outrage they had leftover was reserved for Mitt Romney for committing the unforgivable sin of standing up for American values in the face of terrorism and speaking out against it hours before the President did. That the President’s
    campaign attacked Romney for standing up for American values a full 8 hours before the President condemned the attacks on and murder of Americans isn’t a story.

Until a better word is invented, disgusting will have to do.

Within 48 hours of the first attacks the Justice Department had tracked down the filmmaker and leaked his name to the media. The media dutifully reported it as if they’d found an escaped Nazi. Of course that analogy doesn’t fit perfectly as escaped Nazi are granted the presumption of innocence.

After all, all the filmmaker did was make a bad movie despotic governments we helped empower could use to incite rioting and direct the anger away from their own incompetence and toward the greatest force for freedom the world has ever known. Through state controlled media, they played this unknown video endlessly and spread it throughout the region. All the while, our President skipped nearly 60 percent his national security briefings. Turns out maybe you can’t get by on the Cliff notes on those briefings. Maybe you do have to show up.

But Mitt Romney spoke first, and that was the story the media covered.

It made little mention of how the Justice Department found and outed the anonymous American supposedly “responsible” for all this in just two days but, after looking for two years, still can’t find out who authorized Fast And Furious within their own ranks. It found no fault with the president returning to his real duties – campaigning and fundraising – after he’d devoted just an hour to the most significant security threat of his administration. Had a fiction writer scripted the media’s coverage even they wouldn’t have had the nerve to be so brazen as to attempt something so corrupt.

Now, the violence is spreading, and the president has no idea how to react. He’s sinking in concrete, campaigning and fundraising while the Middle East burns. But he thinks Mitt Romney spoke too soon? That’s it somehow a gaffe that Romney grasped the implications and the outrage of the situation a full workday before the president could be bothered even to release a statement? That’s somehow a Romney gaffe, but the President being uncertain if Egypt is our ally or not barely registers?

President Obama has learned well from great propagandists in the past: When the chips are down, invent a phony outrage to distract the public.

Follow the pattern:

As more stories of violence and dismissed warnings come in, more criticism of Romney comes out.

As our credit is downgraded again, more criticism of Romney comes out.

As the Federal Reserve announces plans to print $40 billion a month in a third attempt at “quantitative easing” to right the president’s broken economy, more criticism of Romney comes out.

No matter what happens, no matter how detached our president gets from the job he seeks to keep for four more years … no matter how many people die…we still haven’t seen enough of Mitt Romney’s tax returns.

That’s how sick the media has gotten.

Does the president defend our freedom? No. He asks YouTube to review the video to see if it violates the user agreement and can be taken down. Isn’t it amazing how the first instinct of liberals in any situation is to lionize extremists abroad and censor our speech at home? YouTube, showing a strong commitment to the Constitution than the man who swore an oath to “preserve, protect and defend” it, said it wouldn’t remove this horribly produced and acted Z-movie. Good for them standing up for the First Amendment. Bad for the media for trying to re-elect a man who turns his back on the very principle that protects its very existence.

The president has not acted like a president in this crisis, he’s acted more like a spoiled child told for the first time to eat his vegetables. Everything else he’s faced in office – abysmal economic data, the 2010 election, the unpopularity of his actions and policies – could be spun or somehow parsed to create whatever new data-metric reality he wanted because his media mouthpieces were only too happy to spread it.

But those events didn’t have smoke, fire, video and a body count the world can’t easily ignore.

The media’s spin will work on idiots, but the rape of reality can’t and won’t work on anyone with more IQ points than teeth. People, Americans, YOU, need to spend time every day between now and the election talking to anyone with at least one working ear who hasn’t yet decided how to vote and explain to them what is really happening. Donating money is great. Planning to vote yourself is key. But spreading the word to those open to hearing it and making sure they cast an educated vote is crucial.

Democrats don’t want voters to be educated or informed … thus the fight over voter ID laws. They want you to eat your gruel, take your medicine and re-elect the president because he knows more about what’s better for you than you do. With so many Americans now suckling the government teat, that easy message has a receptive and large audience. We have to be larger this November or our nation surely will be smaller in the future.

The Media's Rape of Reality - Derek Hunter - [page]

The president has not acted like a president in this crisis, he’s acted more like a spoiled child told for the first time to eat his vegetables. Everything else he’s faced in office – abysmal economic data, the 2010 election, the unpopularity of his actions and policies – could be spun or somehow parsed to create whatever new data-metric reality he wanted because his media mouthpieces were only too happy to spread it.
    Unfortunately this is how he reacts to any challenge. He was a spoiled child. He has never done an honest day's work in his life. He admits to being a druggie as a teenager, but with no remorse or regret. He has been given a pass by the press and the political establishment, including the GOP at virtually every stage of his political life. He has never struggled against adversity, nor been subject to public criticism before reaching the WH. His method therefore is immediate dismissal of reality and total buy-in to denial. The Muslims are not attacking the USA. They are attacking an offensive video. However, none of our dead had anything to do with the video, but they were USA representatives. No video has been destroyed, or transmission station attacked, only our USA properties and our flag. But do not blame Obama. He has a sweet deal if you can get away with it. Blame our sold-out press. Taken as a whole, they are the most disgusting group in the entire country.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

The Lies And Hypocricy Of Hitlery Rotten Clinton

The Lies And Hypocricy Of Hitlery Rotten Clinton | Politics