Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Banned
    Clintonworld Determined to Contain Latest Controversy

Roger Aronoff — March 13, 2014
    No comments | Printer Friendly

Much of the media have been obsessed with “Bridgegate,” the local New Jersey story about traffic jams caused by the closing of some lanes on the George Washington Bridge leading into Manhattan—and other potential scandals—simply because the person who figures into it most—Chris Christie—is the governor, and was considered by many to be the Republican with the best chance to beat Hillary Clinton in a 2016 matchup.
    “The fact is that we have to take these guys on directly,” Christie shot back at the recent Conservative Political Action Conference. “You know, I’m shy and retiring and I don’t like to speak my mind, especially regarding the media. But what we need to start saying is…that we’re not going to put up any longer with them defining who we are.”
    Politico was quick to point out that this was the first time that Christie had given a speech “to a crowd of base Republican voters since his administration was roiled by scandal.”
    MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, who has been among the most obsessive about Bridgegate, told a late-night talk-show host this week that the reason it is so captivating is “I think in part because it’s not over and we still don’t know what happened.” By that standard, she should really want to sink her teeth into this latest Hillary Clinton controversy, which is already bordering on being a full-fledged scandal.
    A local Washington D.C. political scandal that has Mayor Vincent Gray in the hot seat has expanded to ensnare the Clinton campaign machine, with actual evidence that illegal money was used to support her 2008 presidential primary campaign to defeat Barack Obama in the Democratic primary. But the former first lady and secretary of state claims that she had no knowledge of these actions, so she is, of course, exonerated by most of the mainstream media. “A campaign adviser to Hillary Rodham Clinton was involved in an off-the-books operation to help the former first lady’s 2008 presidential campaign in four states and Puerto Rico, according to federal court documents,” reports CBS News. Will this get enduring wall-to-wall coverage on par with Bridgegate? We doubt it.
    “Prosecutors said that from February to May 2008, [Jeffrey] Thompson used two firms to disburse $608,750 in ‘excessive and unreported contributions to pay for campaign services in coordination with and in support of a federal political candidate for president of the United States and the federal and the candidate’s authorized committee,’” reports The Washington Times. “That candidate was Mrs. Clinton.” Thompson pleaded guilty to federal conspiracy charges on March 10. CBS News confirmed that the $600,000 in contributions were never reported to the Federal Election Commission.
    The Clinton advisor in question is Minyon Moore. A spokeswoman for the public affairs firm where she works, Dewey Square Group (DSG), was quick to defend her, saying that “In fact she [Moore] asked Thompson to contribute and raise money directly for the campaign so the campaign could afford to execute a field program in constituent communities. Her actions were legal.”
    “Furthermore, she was never aware Jeffrey Thompson paid Troy White or any other vendor outside of the campaign,” said the DSG spokeswoman to CNN.
    DSG has a vested interest in proving Moore’s actions were legal; The Washington Post reported in September 2013 that “At the time [that she was a senior advisor on the Clinton’s 2008 campaign], she [Moore] was working at Dewey Square Group as state and local director. Clinton’s campaign paid the firm nearly $420,000 for strategic consulting, according to campaign finance records.”
    “A federal government source would not comment on whether Moore had aided the investigation or if she could be charged in the future for the campaign with Thompson,” reports CNN, which carried DSG’s statement but ignored the financial connection.
    Moore’s role in the conspiracy is somewhat suspicious. “But Thompson, in his discussions with authorities, depicted Moore as playing a far more intimate role in the off-the-books campaign than was previously indicated—securing the money and helping guide the strategy by feeding internal campaign documents and receiving messages about the media coverage,” remarks The Washington Post.
    But as in the Benghazi scandal, it seems that if there is an issue, it’s not supposed to reach high enough to tarnish this infallible presidential hopeful. CBS and other news outlets are quick to point out that “Prosecutors have said they have no evidence that Clinton was aware of the get-out-the-vote operation.”
    Yet The Washington Post writes, “What really matters is not whether the Clinton campaign knew about the effort but whether it can be tied to or knew about the illegal aspect of it.”
    The National Journal pushed back, in an article entitled “Clintonworld Goes After The Washington Post.” They quoted “Burns Strider, a longtime Clinton aide who now works with the pro-Clinton rapid-response group Correct the Record,” who “called the allegations ‘bizarre and brazenly false.’ Strider defended Moore, with whom he’s worked over the years, and called The Post’s reporting ‘irresponsible.’”
    Added Strider, “I think it’s horseshit. I think The Washington Post is acting like some kind of an Internet blog or something instead of doing real reporting.” He said, “I think it’s pretty clear through everything that’s come out that [Moore] didn’t do anything wrong and has been exonerated and has been fully helpful in the case, and that’s the bottom line.”
    The National Journal reported that the Post told them that “the story is based on publicly available documents,” and that they gave Moore “ample time to reply.”
    Clinton’s role in the Benghazi scandal would be enough to destroy her chances to become president, if the news media were to just do their job. But they see their occupation in a different way: to protect and help elect favored Democratic candidates. Thus, CBS writes, “Any connection to the case could provide fodder for Republicans who already are mobilizing to undercut another Clinton campaign.” In other words, any detractors of Clinton are just trying to win political points. The press is trying to inoculate readers against any chance that Clinton might become ensnared in another scandal.
    The proof will come in the following days and weeks. Let’s see if the press corps waits outside every place that Hillary goes, to ask her what she knew and when. And will Rachel Maddow, Chris Hayes and Chris Matthews start spending segment after segment examining emails, and interviewing critics of Mrs. Clinton to try to get to the bottom of this?
    I think we already know the answers. The only question is, how quickly can they sweep this under the rug, and dismiss this as sexism, or whatever the Andrea Mitchells of the world will use to ignore or bury this story.
    This is not the first time that donors have proven a political liability for Clinton. In 2007, she “took the unprecedented step of returning $850,000 in contributions raised by Norman Hsu, a top campaign bundler who was wanted on criminal charges in a multimillion-dollar Ponzi scheme,” reports The Washington Times. Hsu also served as a board member of the Clinton Global Initiative.
    We documented that and other funny-money scandals that Hillary’s been involved in which, if covered by the press with the interest and intensity that they have shown towards Bridgegate, might have ended her dreams of returning to the White House in the role of president. But the media have an agenda, and are therefore content to ignore the Clinton connections and pretend that dirty money doesn’t ever touch this family.

http://www.aim.org/aim-column/clinto...3d36-224224701

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Happy Hillary Thinking About Presidency Not Benghazi

Posted by Joe Wurzelbacher on Mar 23, 2014

Is there a difference between Jane Fonda and Hillary Clinton?
    Both are responsible for the death and pain of Americans and American soldiers. At one point and time they have both made excuses for their actions. Hillary her self said “what does it matter now!?”

Here is one difference: Jane went on to become queen of aerobics and Hillary wants to be KING, so she can hurt more Americans.

The former Secretary of State was answering questions at a Clinton Global Initiative University forum, chaired by talk show host Jimmy Kimmel. When asked if she was going to run for President she said “I’m obviously thinking about all kinds of decisions.” Wink Wink Nod Nod…

Her 2 BIG issues?
    1) Empowering young people to vote. (because at that age a lot of young people are more interested in who is going to give them more free stuff from the government)

2) Hillary says ’I'm hoping there will be this mass movement that demands political change, that makes what public officials do on dealing with carbon emissions … a voting issue,’ (Let me break that down for you. She is saying she wants to be Al Gore and use the EPA as an Iron Fist!)

Personally I will pray and work to make sure Hillary does not have the opportunity to Hurt America or kill more troops! Will you?

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2014/03/hap...hHjcWUB2uzi.99

Banned
    President Bill Clinton on Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 4

Published on Apr 3, 2014
    President Clinton talks about our incredibly divided political climate, the difficulty of getting voters to come out for midterm elections, and the political movements of young people in other countries.

Jimmy Kimmel Live - The fourth part of Jimmy's interview with President Bill Clinton

#KIMMEL

Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube channel features clips and recaps of every episode from the late night TV show on ABC.

Subscribe for clips from the monologue, the interviews, and musical performances every day of the week. Watch your
    favorites parts again, or catch-up on any episodes you may have missed.

Channel: http://www.youtube.com/jimmykimmellive

Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...

• Category

Comedy
    • License

Standard YouTube License

I bet they do a lot of talking about this they must be thrilled that the populace pays no attention to what these weirdo's do!!!! You know what, they tried to run you out of town because your a pervert, and a liar, and that is for starters!!! Just what America needs back in the White House these two hillbillys once again...

Banned
    April 4, 2014

Benghazi Protestors Force Hillary to Cancel San Diego Appearance

Published on Apr 3, 2014
    KSWB-CA: Clinton's Upcoming California Appearance Disrupted By Protestors (April 2, 2014)

“She is not welcome here in San Diego by so many of us. We don’t want her here."
    An organization called "The Difference Matters" created to protest Hillary Clinton's quest for presidency due to her role in Benghazi, forced her to cancel her upcoming visit to San Diego in the midst of a planned protest. Clinton will now deliver the speech by satellite instead.

http://americanthinker.com/video/201...m_medium=email

Banned
    Hillary struggles to list accomplishments during tenure as Secretary of State

by Joe Schoffstall, CapitolCityProject.com | published on April 5, 2014

On April 3, 2014, Hillary Clinton spoke at the Women of the World Summit in New York City and was asked what she was most proud of during her tenure as Secretary of State. Clinton could not provide any concrete examples of the accomplishments she holds in high regard.

“When you look at your time as Secretary of State, what are you most proud of? And what do you feel was unfinished, and maybe have another crack at one day?” the moderator asks.

“Well, I really see — that was good — that’s why he wins prizes. Look, I really see my role as Secretary, in fact leadership in general in a democracy, as a relay race. When you run the best race you can run, you hand off the baton. Some of what hasn’t been finished may go on to be finished, so when President Obama asked me to be Secretary of State I agreed,” Clinton responded.

Read the full article: http://capitolcityproject.com/hillary-struggles-list-accomplishments-secretary-state-tenure/

Hillary struggles to list accomplishments during tenure as Secretary of State

April 4, 2014 | Joe Schoffstall - 1,403 Comments

On April 3, 2014, Hillary Clinton spoke at the Women of the World Summit in New York City and was asked what she was most proud of during her tenure as Secretary of State. Clinton could not provide any concrete examples of the accomplishments she holds in high regard.
    “When you look at your time as Secretary of State, what are you most proud of? And what do you feel was unfinished, and maybe have another crack at one day?” the moderator asks.

“Well, I really see — that was good — that’s why he wins prizes. Look, I really see my role as Secretary, in fact leadership in general in a democracy, as a relay race. When you run the best race you can run, you hand off the baton. Some of what hasn’t been finished may go on to be finished, so when President Obama asked me to be Secretary of State I agreed,” Clinton responded.

She continued, “We had the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, we had two wars. We had continuing threats from all kinds of corners around the world that we had to deal with. So it was a perilous time frankly. What he said to me was, ‘Look, I have to be dealing with the economic crisis, I want you to go out and represent us around the world.’ And it was a good division of labor because we needed to make it clear to the rest of the world, that we were going to get our house in order. We were going to stimulate, and grow, and get back to positive growth and work with our friends and partners.”

Clinton went on to say that she’s proud of the solid leadership from the administration and that they have restored American leadership in the best sense.

“So I think we did that. I’m very proud of the stabilization and the really solid leadership that the administration provided that I think now, leads us to be able to deal with problems like Ukraine because we’re not so worried about a massive collapse in Europe and China — trying to figure out to do with all their bond holdings and all the problems we were obsessed with. I think we really restored American leadership in the best sense. That, once again — people began to rely on us as setting the values, setting the standards. I just don’t want to lose that because we have a dysfunctional political situation in Washington. Then of course, a lot of particulars, but I am finishing my book so you’ll be able to read all about it.”

Video from America Rising.

Follow Me

Joe Schoffstall

Joe Schoffstall is a Reporter and Editor at Capitol City Project. Previously, he worked as a Multimedia Reporter at the Media Research Center (MRCTV, CNSNews.com).

His work has been featured on numerous outlets including the Drudge Report, Fox News, CBS News, ABC News, Yahoo News, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and The Huffington Post-- among many others.

You can contact Joe by emailing Joe@CapitolCityProject.com.

Read more at 1776 Coalition: http://www.1776coalition.com/rise-up...#ixzz2y1OAMzXL

Plugging her book at the end..it is always about money for the Clintons

Banned
    CIA officer confirmed no protests before misleading Benghazi account given

by Guy Taylor-The Washington Times | published on April 1, 2014

video at link below

Before the Obama administration gave an inaccurate narrative on national television that the Benghazi attacks grew from an anti-American protest, the CIA’s station chief in Libya pointedly told his superiors in Washington that no such demonstration occurred, documents and interviews with current and former intelligence officials show.
    The attack was “not an escalation of protests,” the station chief wrote to then-Deputy CIA Director Michael J. Morell in an email dated Sept. 15, 2012 — a full day before the White House sent Susan E. Rice to several Sunday talk shows to disseminate talking points claiming that the Benghazi attack began as a protest over an anti-Islam video.

SEE ALSO: Libya station chief gives perspective on Benghazi TV talking points

That the talking points used by Mrs. Rice, who was then U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, were written by a CIA that ignored the assessment by its own station chief inside Libya, has emerged as one of the major bones of contention in the more than two years of political fireworks and congressional investigations into the Benghazi attack.
    What has never been made public is whether Mr. Morell and others at the CIA explicitly shared the station chief’s assessment with the White House or State Department.
    Two former intelligence officials have told The Washington Times that this question likely will be answered at a Wednesday hearing of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence during which Mr. Morell is scheduled to give his public testimony.
    Mr. Morell, who has since left the CIA, declined to comment on the matter Monday. He now works at Beacon Global Strategies, a Washington insider strategic communications firm.
    One former intelligence official close to Mr. Morell told The Times on the condition of anonymity that “the whole question of communication with the station chief will be addressed in his testimony.”
    “We’re confident that it will clarify the situation in the minds of many who are asking,” the former official said.

PHOTOS: Eye-popping excuses in American political scandals

Another former intelligence official told The Times that Mr. Morell did tell the White House and the State Department that the CIA station chief in Libya had concluded that there was no protest but senior Obama administration and CIA officials in Washington ignored the assessment.
    Why they ignored it remains a topic of heated debate within the wider intelligence community.
    A third source told The Times on Monday that Mr. Morell and other CIA officials in Washington were weighing several pieces of “conflicting information” streaming in about the Benghazi attack as the talking points were being crafted.
    “That’s why they ultimately came up with the analysis that they did,” the source said. “The piece that was coming out of Tripoli was important, but it was one piece amid several streams of information.”
    One of the former intelligence officials said the Libya station chief’s assessment was being weighed against media reports from the ground in Benghazi that quoted witnesses as saying there had been a protest. Analysts at the CIA, the source said, also were weighing it against reporting by other intelligence divisions, including the National Security Agency.
    “The chief of station in Tripoli who was 600 or 700 miles away from the attacks wouldn’t necessarily have the only view of what actually went on in Benghazi,” that former official said.
    U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the attack.
    While the testimony is expected to focus on Benghazi, the hearing arrives at a time of growing tensions between Congress and the CIA over such matters as the Bush administration’s interrogation rules and mutual charges of spying and illegality between the Senate intelligence committee and the agency.
    Lawmakers are likely to press Mr. Morell for a reaction to reports this week that a classified Senate intelligence report has concluded that harsh interrogation methods used in the years after Sept. 11 provided no key evidence in the hunt for Osama bin Laden and that the CIA misled Congress on the matter.
    The CIA disputes that conclusion. The Senate panel is expected to vote Thursday on sending the Obama administration a 400-page executive summary of the “enhanced interrogation” report to start a monthslong declassification process.
    One of the key issues likely to come up during the House hearing involves what was said during a series of secure teleconferences between CIA officials in Washington and Libya from the time of the attack on Sept. 11, 2012, to the completion of Mrs. Rice’s talking points for dissemination on the Sunday talk shows Sept. 16.
    Multiple sources confirmed to The Times on Monday that the station chief’s email to Mr. Morell was written after one of the teleconferences during which senior CIA officials in Washington — Mr. Morell among them — made clear to the Tripoli station chief that they were examining alternative information that suggested there was a protest before the attack.
    After the exchange, Mr. Morell signed off on the CIA talking points given to Mrs. Rice promoting what turned out to be the false narrative of a protest. The development ultimately triggered an angry reaction from Republicans, who have long claimed that the Obama administration, with an eye on the November elections, was downplaying the role of terrorists in order to protect the president’s record on counterterrorism.
    Documents since released by the White House show that administration officials boasted in internal emails at the time about Mr. Morell’s personal role in editing and rewriting the talking points.
    Morell noted that these points were not good and he had taken a heavy editing hand to them,” an Obama administration official wrote Mrs. Rice on the morning of Sept. 15.
    What is not clear is whether the email was in any way referring to the conflicting intelligence streams about a protest in Benghazi.
    Alternatively, the email notes that Mr. Morell was uncomfortable with an initial draft of the talking points batted back and forth between White House and CIA officials “because they seemed to encourage the reader to infer incorrectly that the CIA had warned about a specific attack” in Benghazi.
    During interviews with The Times, several former senior intelligence officials have lamented the whole “talking points” issue, saying the CIA was caught in the middle of the White House, Congress and the reality on the ground in Benghazi while crafting the points.
    The reason the CIA ended up taking the lead on the talking points was because, as news of the attack was breaking around the world, lawmakers on the House intelligence committee were seeking guidance from the agency on how to respond to media questions without revealing classified information.
    Specifically, Rep. Mike Rogers, Michigan Republican and the committee chairman, and ranking Democrat C.A. Dutch Ruppersberger of Maryland asked for the guidance.
    One former senior intelligence official told The Times that as word circulated through the inner circles of the intelligence community that the CIA was working on the talking points, officials within the Obama administration steered the mission toward crafting something Mrs. Rice could say on national talk shows.
    “In essence, the talking points got repurposed,” the former official said. “What it turned into — and I don’t think Michael ever knew this, it’s something to watch for in his testimony this week — was, ‘Let’s hand this thing to the U.N. ambassador and make it what she should say.’”
    “That’s a big deal,” the former official said. “It’s one thing to prepare something for lawmakers so they don’t make a mistake or say something inaccurate. It’s quite another matter to have that feed the administration’s then-current, definitive account of what had actually happened in Benghazi.”
    “There are a lot of twists and turns in this,” added another former intelligence official. “A lot of it hangs on the fact that the agency thought they were crafting these talking points for Dutch Ruppersberger and Mike Rogers, not the White House.”

Banned
    Hillary Betrays Her Country

BY: Andrew Stiles // April 4, 2014 2:30 pm

Why does she hate America? (AP)

Why does Hillary Clinton hate America? That is the question that should be on everyone’s mind as she embarks on a worldwide tour to plug her forthcoming memoir. Check out this THE POLITICO article [emphasis mine]:
    Hillary Clinton discussed her work at the State Department, called for young women not to take criticisms personally and rapped the media for treating powerful women with a double standard at the kickoff of “Women in the World” in New York City Thursday night.
    Clinton’s appearance on a panel with International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde, moderated by New York Times columnist Tom Friedman, ran the gamut from their opinion on the situation in Ukraine to a high-five between the two women when Friedman suggested toward the end that both women could end up in presidencies — Lagarde of the European Commission, and Clinton of the United States. …
    High-fiving a French? That’s not very American. But it gets even worse:
    But Clinton, who seemed at-ease during the nearly 45-minute conversation at the David H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center, joked that people can “read all about [her record]” in her book.
    Wait, what?

There must be some mistake. What does the theater’s website have to say about this? [Emphasis mine.]
    In July 2008, philanthropist David H. Koch pledged to provide $100 million over the next 10 years for the purpose of renovating the theater and providing for an operating and maintenance endowment. It was renamed the David H. Koch Theater at the New York City Ballet Winter gala, Tuesday, November 25, of that year.
    What a jerk. Next thing you know David Koch will be donating millions of dollars to hospitals. It’s important to remember that this is a man the Senate majority leader of United States has denounced as “un-American.” And Harry Reid does not have a reputation for making reckless accusations. He said this on the Senate floor, so there must be something to it. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire, etc., etc. Tom Steyer, a concerned citizen who happens to be rich, thinks David Koch will go down in history as “just an evil – just a famously evil – person!”
    Why is Hillary Clinton abetting David Koch’s un-American campaign to buy our democracy? That’s the $100 million question. One anonymous source who was alive during the Bill Clinton administration told the Washington Free Beacon that in light of these revelations, she was “definitely not ready for Hillary.”
    What else is she hiding? (AP)

http://freebeacon.com/blog/hillary-betrays-her-country/

Banned

I compiled this research over a year ago from the White House logs for the evening of September 11, 2012 (the night of the Benghazi attack), but I was extremely worried about putting the truth out for fear of being targeted by the Obama Regime, even though it is public information that anyone can access. However, after watching the recent Benghazi hearings and after seeing scores of people (on Fox News mainly) ask, “What was Obama doing the night of Benghazi?”, “Where was he?”, “Why was he so disengaged?”, I decided to release the information for everyone to see in hopes that we can figure out what all of these people were doing in the West Wing that night.

What was going on that evening that was SO IMPORTANT that Obama would not remove himself for the situation room? What could he be doing that was more important then the lives of our ambassador and the three others that were being attacked? Was he having a fundraiser? Was it a 9/11 Victory Party? Was the White House celebrating Obamacare?

According to White House logs, Medical Person– Christina Kopitopulos was logged in at 3:18 PM with the description stating– “shots”. What I would like to know is, who was “getting shots”, just 45 minutes before the first Benghazi email came in. I find this very strange and telling!

Most importantly, be sure to read the White House logs paragraphs at 8:00 PM regarding the ten Deloitte attendees. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited is one of the “Big Four” professional services firms along with Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC), Ernst & Young, and KPMG that offers audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services.

Deloitte had just settled out of court for $10 million for “cooking the books” for Standard Chartered Bank of New York in order to cover Iranian money laundering practice. Standard Chartered Bank, an International British Bank,settled out of court for $340 Million in August 2012 for the same thing–Iranian money laundering. Why on earth would these people be in the White House and more questionably, just one month after settling out of court? Was this related to Iranian born Valerie Jarrett?

With everyone’s help, perhaps we can question these attendees, and perhaps get someone to admit what was going on that evening and why Obama was not able to make it to the Situation Room–in some attempt to save the lives of the men under attack.

I personally would like to start with:

Senator Chuck Schumer who arrived at 5:30pm and was logged out at 23:59 can be contacted here. Please drop him an email asking what was going on in the West Wing on 9/11/12, since he was there.

After reviewing the research below of Obama’s whereabouts on 9/11/12, please check out my research regarding Obama’s eligibility which proves beyond doubt that Obama is not eligible to be Commander in Chief.

Published on Apr 3, 2014
    CLICK HERE FOR EVIDENCE OF OBAMA'S WHEREABOUTS ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2012: http://www.unslaveamerica.com/benghazi

Published on Apr 3, 2014
    CLICK HERE FOR EVIDENCE OF OBAMA'S WHEREABOUTS ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2012: http://www.unslaveamerica.com/benghazi

more information at link below that was too long to bring over

http://www.unslaveamerica.com/

BENGHAZI: THE COMPLETE OBAMA TIMELINE
    AND HIS WHEREABOUTS ON THE DAY OF SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
    WHITE HOUSE SCHEDULE TIMELINE:
    Below is the timeline for 9/11/12 that was posted on the White House website. Link to: White House Timeline

Below this timeline is the timeline that I came up with by researching the White House logs.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________
    8:45 am The President & First Lady observe a moment of silence to mark the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks
    South Lawn
    Pooled Press
    Pre-set 8:00AM–Gather Time 8:30AM–North Doors of Palm Room
    9:10 am The President and the First Lady depart from the White House to the Pentagon Memorial
    Press Information In-Town Travel Pool Coverage (In-Town Travel Pool Gather Time 9:00AM – North Doors of the Palm Room)
    9:30 am The President & First Lady attend September 11th Observance Ceremony at The Pentagon Memorial
    Press Information In-Town Travel Pool Coverage
    11:30 am The President and the First Lady return to the White House
    Press Information In-Town Travel Pool Coverage
    1:55 pm The President arrives Bethesda, Maryland
    Press Information
    In-Town Travel Pool Coverage Gather 12:10 PM – North Doors of the Palm Room)
    2:15 pm The President visits the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center Bethesda, Maryland – Closed Press
    4:40 pm President departs Bethesda, Maryland en route the White House
    Press Information
    In-Town Travel Pool Coverage
    4:50 pm The President arrives at the White House South Lawn
    Open Press
    (Final Gather 4:30PM – North Doors of the Palm Room)
    5:00 pm The President and the Vice President meet with Secretary of Defense Oval Office Closed Press

In-Town Pool Call Time: 7:30 AM; Wires: AP, Reuters, Bloomberg
    Wire Photos: AP, Reuters, AFP; TV Corr & Crew: NBC; Radio: VOA
    Print: Washington Post
    __________________________________________________ ____________________
    Below is the timeline I came up with after researching the White House logs
    PLEASE NOTE: Some visitors arrived early & stayed late, so I decided to document meetings throughout the whole day, thereby giving a complete picture of what went on that day at the White House.
    In my opinion, this was a 9/11 Victory Party that consisted of Obama’s Chicago Cronies, Union Thugs, Money Launderers, Chuck Schumer and several unidentified “Mohammads”. So, if you really want to know what was going on that night, ask the people listed below!
    All BLUE and PURPLE links are clickable. Links shown as “White House Log contain a list of all people who attended that particular meeting. Names in RED have yet to be identified.
    7am: John Brennan (CIA Director) met with 1 person, Jillian L. Winkler on the West Wing Grounds. She left at 11:27am.
    White House Log
    CLICK PICTURE BELOW FOR A LARGER IMAGE THEN HIT THE BACK BUTTON TO COME BACK

CLICK HERE FOR EVIDENCE

As you can see from the debt counter to the right, Obama is completely ruining our country and the tragic thing about it is he’s not even eligible to be President. Obama is not eligible because he is not a Natural born US Citizen as is required by the Constitution. The good thing about this is that any legislation with his name on it, including his court appointments areall NULL & VOID. The bad thing is that the media and Congress are ignoring the facts and we need to make them listen.

Before you call me crazy, I suggest you go through my evidence. You will see that it proves beyond doubt that my claims are completely legitimate. Below you will find all the facts and evidence needed to prove that Barack Hussein Obama/Soetoro/Soebarkah is not a Natural Born citizen and is a FRAUD!

Below this evidence you will find dozens of images from mews outlets around the world that refer to Obama as “Kenyan-Born”, they can’t ALL be wrong, can they!

Published on Jul 25, 2012

Obama is nothing but a compulsive LIAR!
    REMOVE THE USURPER NOW!

http://www.unslaveamerica.com/usurper-obama/

More information at link below to long to bring all over
    http://www.unslaveamerica.com/

And remember this, Hillary was just as bad she let it go on she is a traitor to her Country .... Worse still is that all our politicians are in bed together against us!! Wake UP!!
    Last edited by kathyet2; 04-09-2014 at 02:08 PM.