Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What do you really know about Barack Hussein Obama ?

What do you really know about Barack Hussein Obama ?
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2123276/posts

Obama’s Plan To Bankrupt The Coal Industry

“So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; it’s just that it will bankrupt them because they’re going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that’s being emitted.â€
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

I know one thing. It's not anyone I want as president. The thought literally terrifies me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope anyone who is actually still considering voting for Oblabber REALLY takes a hard look at all the dirt there is on him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote(I hope anyone who is actually still considering voting for Oblabber REALLY takes a hard look at all the dirt there is on him.)quote

Sad to say but what our public schools and colleges produced in the past 25 years have difficulty in thinking for themselves.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Unfortunately we have too many idiots in this country that are deaf, dumb, blind and brainwashed. They won't look at the dirt on Obama, nor will they for McCain. Too many idiots in this country are all about the party, not the individual. If people in this country weren't so lazy, dumb and brainwashed, Chuck Baldwin or Ron Paul would win this election by a landslide. Do any of you honestly think that Obama or McCain would win 50-60 years ago or even 20-30 years ago?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think there will be riots if Obama loses. And have you noticed how a lot of these so-called conservative radio talk show hosts sound like they are scared? I guess they think they might lose their jobs or programs because of the fairness doctrine. Yep, Obama said he doesn't support the fairness doctrine. But just recently he threw three reporters off his plane because he didn't like the way they covered him. But it's the riots we really have to worry about. They will say the polls had him winning and then he lost because the election was stolen from him. Odinga did the same thing in Kenya. Odinga's supporters were behind most of the violence in Kenya. That's why they had to give him power to get the violence to stop. But our system doesn't work that way. McCain isn't going to make him vice president or anything like that. They will have to call out the national guard to put down the riots just like they did after the Rodney King riots.It's going to be a rough four years.