Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'What If Presidente Bush Resigned?'

I don't agree with all the points but it was amusing!

http://www.americandaily.com/article/17487

'What If Presidente Bush Resigned?'
    By Malcolm Hedges (01/30/07)

Interesting thought to say the least.

1) President Cheney could then make Newt the Vice-President.

2) Condi Rice and the rest of the elitists and closet Progressives could be flushed from the cabinet.

3) All of those Presidential Executive Orders that hang around working to undermine the USA could be killed.

4) The SPP and NAU scheme could be quashed.

5) The EPA , Department of EdukShun and Department of State (a closet UN division) could be exterminated.

6) A new FBI and other Federal Law Enforcement agencies could squash the Progressive MSM outlets that insist on aiding our national enemies under the guise of the 1st amendment.

7) The Progressives and peaceniks would not be able to demand impeachment of President Bush cause he would be history.

Meanwhile Presidente Bush would avoid the big mess and be able to live on his ranch in Texas with security from the Mexican hordes provided free by the Government.

We might see a real American government, what a deal!

Cheney as prez? Newt as VP? I'd have to think about that. Bush resigning? Highly unlikely. That guy has WAY too much pride to step aside.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Banned
    thanks for the

All peas of the same pod for me....and rotton peas...and I never eat peas...away....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother