Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What is the reason for the drop in Mexican immigration as is being reported

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It doesn't matter if every illegal immigrant in the United States suddenly decided to go home all by themselves. We'd still have a problem. The problem is we are not enforcing our laws on immigration and we are not enforcing our laws regarding the borders. The people who are here illegally need to be caught and thrown out because they are criminals and are doing damage to our society and our economy. Furthermore, it is as much a crime to leave the country and enter another country without permission as it is to come in and live without permission. We have to control our borders for traffic both ways ​across the borders. We must utterly extinguish the idea in the minds of anyone who is not a US citizen that they can just come and go into the US any time they please.

Mexico complains about gun traffic from the US into Mexico, but they feel no obligation to patrol their own borders on the US. See the effrontery! They don't want us to enforce our borders against Mexicans (and illegal drugs) coming in or going out and they want us to patrol their borders for them against stuff that they don't want coming into Mexico.

All this talk about slow downs in illegal immigration is just propaganda. Whenever the political tide starts to surge against illegal immigration, we hear this stuff.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pkskyali View Post

All this talk about slow downs in illegal immigration is just propaganda. Whenever the political tide starts to surge against illegal immigration, we hear this stuff.
    Don't we normally get reports on border crossings every couple of years, or even on a yearly basis? So the political tide surged during all those dates too? And then somehow died down and now it's up again? Releasing critical information about the state of our country is not propaganda. The report simply points out an interesting trend. Next thing I know, the report on the state of our worsening economy will be propaganda too right?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    Don't we normally get reports on border crossings every couple of years, or even on a yearly basis? So the political tide surged during all those dates too? And then somehow died down and now it's up again? Releasing critical information about the state of our country is not propaganda. The report simply points out an interesting trend. Next thing I know, the report on the state of our worsening economy will be propaganda too right?
    What do you think is the significance of this report? Do you think self-deportation is a useful strategy in confronting illegal immigration?

working4change
    Related Thread
    Deported illegals persist in quest to reclaim lives in U.S. shadows
    http://www.alipac.us/f12/deported-il...hadows-255950/

So wait. Both of you also don't believe the men and women that patrol the border day in and day out when they say that border crossings have declined? So they're all in the pocket for Obama too right? Guys, if everyone believed the way you do, this country would be unable to function and would implode from widespread paranoia. You have to have an open mind.

Guys, if everyone believed the way you do, this country would be unable to function and would implode from widespread paranoia.
    Like it functions now?????
    Last edited by kathyet; 04-25-2012 at 09:53 AM.

No, I don't believe it. Even here in Michigan, I have never seen so many of them as I have seen in the last few years. They are even taking over entire neighborhoods; the only place I have ever seen more of them is AZ.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer View Post
    That's what I'm saying Steve! lol
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Last edited by JohnDoe2; 04-25-2012 at 02:52 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

@ googler -

LOL! You probably believe the Govt's estimate of only 11-12 million illegals being here too. You know, the same figure they use year after year that never changes. Keep drinking the kool aid.

Oh, and by the way - messico has WAY bigger fish to fry than accepting gay marriage and turning atheist. Google "two men skinned alive mexico". Can be found on Blog Del Narco with some pics of the victims if you can stomach it.

Don't be too "open minded" your brains might fall out! It's all about perspective.
    Last edited by SicNTiredInSoCal; 04-25-2012 at 02:55 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast