Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What third party candidate sdo?

Here is a little reality check for those of you who do not want to vote for either Obama or McCain.

In 2006 Republican Senator Conrad Burns was running against a Democrat named John Tester. Burns had voted against AMNESTY in the senate. A Libertarian named, heck, I can't remember his name was on the ballot too.

So, election day comes and it is close. Real close. Democrat John Tester ends up winning by about 6,000 votes. Guess what? The Libertarion got 10,000 votes, most of them disgruntled REPUBLICANS. So, if just 6500 or 7,000 of the folks stay Republican then anti-amnesty Burns stays in the senate. Now pro-amnesty Tester is there.

So, vote for nadar, Baldwin, Barr etc. The important thing is to punish Mccain because you are so angry over amnesty. Don't think about how worse a Obama amnesty might be on immigration. Your anger comes first over reason and logic.

I have been in and out of this forum for several years. I like the logical people here. Nevertheless, a revolution is not going to come out of this website. I don't see Tancredo or Hunter starting third parties do you?

I am hoping that people will wake up to who Barack Hussein Obama really is? Which is a good question! People are angry at both parties and rightfully so but they system we have it what it is. Are we going to vote simply on immigration? Immigration affects all those issues of taxes, jobs, national borders, health care, education so not to look at Mccain and Obama and make a decision is not logically since only they can win.

Alan Keyes maybe on the ballot in Colorado but he cannot win. I am so sorry. Chuck Baldwin too! Barr and nadar too!

Hold your nose and vote Mccain and hope that House Rpeublicans can approach him on immigration and border security because a Democrat President, Senate and Congress will not care about we who want control of the border! It is what it is folks!

PS what happened to my Obama vs Mccain topic? Reasons to vote for or against?

No disrespect intended but you are coming across just like the msm and like the senators and congressmen that voted a bailout against American's wishes. I know you have to follow what you truly feel is right and that is fine but afford all those that are not following your strategy to do what they feel is right also. Our future battles are going to lie in dealing with congress and our local governments and it is going to be tough, but anything worth having is worth fighting for and the only true change this country will benefit from is doing away with business as usual and hopefully doing away with republicrats. Hope is all I feel I have left in this country and if that is taken away by forcing me to vote for the lessor of two evils than I will have to bow out and take the apathetic approach because it will all be over with anyway.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I will not vote in good faith for either one of these two maggots
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I will not vote in good faith for either one of these two maggots
    DITTO FOR ME!

Your statement: "I am hoping that people will wake up to who Barack Hussein Obama really is?"

Answer: "I am hoping that people will wake up to who John McCain really is." He is the same as Obama.

We have to start somewhere; Just as our founders did. We can't continue to vote for the same insiders who will continue to take our country down, and sell us out to the UN as McCain AND Obama will.

Now is the time to clean house!

working4change
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

working4change: Your doggy is so cute!

Amnesty isn't the only reason why I won't vote for McCain. How about his vote for the Wall Steet Bailout? His flip flops on just about every issue that comes up. I will not waste my vote on anyone who does not represent my personal beliefs. I personally see very little difference between the actions of McCain vs. the actions and words of Obama. Both are liberals and both will destroy what is left of this country.

Chuck Baldwin seems to be much closer that McCain or Obama.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Amnesty isn't the only reason why I won't vote for McCain. How about his vote for the Wall Steet Bailout? His flip flops on just about every issue that comes up. I will not waste my vote on anyone who does not represent my personal beliefs. I personally see very little difference between the actions of McCain vs. the actions and words of Obama. Both are liberals and both will destroy what is left of this country.

Chuck Baldwin seems to be much closer that McCain or Obama.
    I DELETED MY POST.

alipacdude, you sound like you've been over-imbibing in the Rush Limbaugh GOP koolaid again!

Stop trying to rationalize supporting one of two different traitors. The fast-track to hell or the slow-track to hell still gets you to hell. The difference is in the fact that if you turn the heat up slowly on a frog in a pot of water, he'll cook before he is aware of it. But if the water heats up quickly, he has a chance to REALIZE it & save himself.

Obviously, the American people NEED to get burned before they wake up.
    :P