Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What's the difference between Sarah Palin and Barack Obama?

One is a well turned-out, good-looking, and let's be honest, pretty sexy piece of eye-candy.

The other kills her own food.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL

I wonder if she bowls? LOL We already know she plays basketball.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As a 34 year Harley rider and a member of the Patriot Guard Riders I was quite pleased to see her standing and holding a vest of the Viet Nam Vets MC in a picture the other day. Go Sarah.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

As a 34 year Harley rider and a member of the Patriot Guard Riders I was quite pleased to see her standing and holding a vest of the Viet Nam Vets MC in a picture the other day. Go Sarah.
    I am impressed by her. Then I think of Peloski and her book about being a mentor for the young women of the future. LOL No thank you.....now Sarah is a totally different picture and she is something worth looking up to. As a woman and a person.......

Well, what I want to know is can she throw an axe.

Re: What's the difference between Sarah Palin and Barack Oba

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil

One is a well turned-out, good-looking, and let's be honest, pretty sexy piece of eye-candy.

The other kills her own food.
    WHICH IS WHICH??

AS I SEE IT ...ONE IS AN OVER INFLATED EMPTY SUIT SUPPORTED BY
    QUESTIONABLE $'s...

sexy piece of eye-candy???
    maybe if your looking through rose-colored glasses....

THe other doesn't only kill her own food but knows how to cook it and serve it...

I like what I see....
    THERE ON THE RUN AND DESPERATE....

THIS TIME RACE ISN'T GOING TO TRUMP GENDER...
    the blatant scare tactics,sexist, Radical and
    maliciousness in this case is upfront and out there, not hidden like it was with HIllary.

Americans don't like mean spirit ugliness....

How dare anyone question family business and the rasing of their children
    and tell her to step down because she has 5 children and she belongs in the kitchen and critisize her because one daughter is pregnant.

How many women are in congress and raising children?? Pelosi has how many children????
    How many of these men's mother's worked and raised a family??

She and her husband raised their children without advice or fiancial help
    from the liberal pogressive ignorant media and the democrat party so far.

If you think you can control children and their decisions after 14 you are in denial.

How many washington insiders's daughters had abortions???? Or son's aid off the girl not to have the child??

Who asked Biden to not take office when his children were in critical condition in the hospital and needed a father
    after their mom passed away??
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

If you think you can control children and their decisions after 14 you are in denial.

How many washington insiders's daughters had abortions????

And we would never know.