Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I called the RNC Office twice-----I used *67 to hide my number----and I disguised my voice.

Each time-----I told them............If McCain, Huckabee, or Guliani end up being the Republican nominee------thousands of people will not be voting----or they are going to vote for the Dem candidate-----just to screw the Republican Party like they are screwing US citizens!!

RNC Phone: (202)863.8500
    Hit option #1
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    I just got off the phone RPC and yes it seems some of the Ron Paul votes were not counted
    IMHO
    That doesn’t at this point mean voter fraud. It does mean some of his vote had not been counted. I’m moving on to a another call on this issue
    I want to wait and see how many that didn’t get counted so we can get the delegate points that are owed to the man if any...

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    What has really puzzled me the most about these primaries is the reports of who these Independent voters are voting for. Why would Independents go to the trouble of changing their party only to vote for the same old thing. It makes no sense. I would think if a voter is sick of the status quo, it would've showed up in the tally for Ron Paul or Kucinich.
    Two years ago the votes were not counted by Diebold machines, as of yesterday they were. I am concerned that this election is rigged and we are in danger of having everything we never wanted again, again and again.

I'm absolutly stunned that McCain supposedly won in New Hampshire, who would vote for a jerk that voted against tax cuts and supported amnesty with Ted Kennedy. The bastards are at it big time stealing our country.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    What has really puzzled me the most about these primaries is the reports of who these Independent voters are voting for. Why would Independents go to the trouble of changing their party only to vote for the same old thing. It makes no sense. I would think if a voter is sick of the status quo, it would've showed up in the tally for Ron Paul or Kucinich.
    Two years ago the votes were not counted by Diebold machines, as of yesterday they were. I am concerned that this election is rigged and we are in danger of having everything we never wanted again, again and again.

I'm absolutly stunned that McCain supposedly won in New Hampshire, who would vote for a jerk that voted against tax cuts and supported amnesty with Ted Kennedy. The bastards are at it big time stealing our country.
    PLUS-----McCain voted YES to give illegals social security benefits-----but voted NO to take cuts for US citizens!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote(Because the media picks your candidates for you and it's not in their best interest to expose this.)Quote

Exactly, we are becoming more third world like each day.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Can we demand a recount if we aren't NH residents?

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

PLUS-----McCain voted YES to give illegals social security benefits-----but voted NO to take cuts for US citizens!!
    Plus, the media had McCain the winner before anyone voted, then after the vote when only 8/9% of the votes were counted McCain was declared the winner. If and when actual humans were questioned about their vote Romney was the winner and McCain was not high in anyone's list. I'm worried that McCain is running to destroy the Republican's chance for the WH; the elite want Hilery for president and that's their plan whether they have to do it legally or illegally.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

Plus, the media had McCain the winner before anyone voted, then after the vote when only 8/9% of the votes were counted McCain was declared the winner. If and when actual humans were questioned about their vote Romney was the winner and McCain was not high in anyone's list. I'm worried that McCain is running to destroy the Republican's chance for the WH; the elite want Hilery for president and that's their plan whether they have to do it legally or illegally.
    I believe that they used the media to assist McCain with the win!! They kept saying that Obama was leading Clinton by double digits----I believe this was so that the Independents would then use their votes to put in McCain!!!

Ron Paul

What is it about Paul that makes any of you think he would make a good president? No matter what the question is, the answer is always "America's" fault. I don' think an isolationist policy will work since airplanes have already been invented.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast