Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by inspectorudy
    What is it about Paul that makes any of you think he would make a good president? No matter what the question is, the answer is always "America's" fault. I don' think an isolationist policy will work since airplanes have already been invented.
    I think if you did a little studying on Paul's message you would find out he isn't the isolationist that you think he is nor does he blame America for anything but if you're not smart enough to figure that out there's not much help for you.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    I suggest some one from Paul’s Flower Pot call cnn Fox abc cbs and nbc because they all had all Ron Paul’s votes counted and posted and he actually ate Thompson alive so I suggesting maybe one of Paul’s people or maybe just an average Joe has made a mistake in this report above ...

I ask you once again Greg to quit your cutesy name calling and treat the Paul supporters on this board with the respect that you expect from others.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by inspectorudy
    What is it about Paul that makes any of you think he would make a good president? No matter what the question is, the answer is always "America's" fault. I don' think an isolationist policy will work since airplanes have already been invented.
    Some of us have been saying the same thing!! There are MANY people who would NOT support him!!

--Some think he is crazy

--Some think he is too extreme

--Some think that he is a bigot
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

First off, welcome.

He doesn't say it's 'America's fault' that's media spin.

He says it is the fault of the foreign policy as practised by our politicians.
    Our politicians are not America. The media wants to deflect your attention from where it belongs - our foreign policy, and the people who are still making suicidal policy.

Are you upset that Mexico is interferring in America? Are you upset they evidently have access to our politicians we don't. That our politicians are playing footsie with their government and against what's best for America?
    Are you upset that they are opening more and more consuls so they can help their people who are breaking our laws, to evade being deported or charged with crimes?

Those are minor compared to what we have been doing in the ME for 50 years. We have been putting bloody tyrants on the throne, propping them up, fostering chaos and killing over there for decades.

That isn't going to make anyone love us.

It isn't the fault of the people in the towers that our government did that - they were innocent victims - as were the ordinary people in the ME that were killed and tortured by our 'friends' we kept in power.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Some of us have been saying the same thing!! There are MANY people who would NOT support him!!

--Some think he is crazy

.....and still there are others of us who flat out don't think he is very good on immigration....nor trade.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Because the media picks your candidates for you and it's not in their best interest to expose this.
    YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH!

I JUST KNEW WHEN I SAW CLINTON AND MCCAIN WINNING, THAT THERE WAS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG! IT IS JUST AN IMPOSSIBILITY!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ACCORDING TO NEWS REPORTS, HILLARY MADE ALOT OF HER "FRIENDS" COME DOWN FROM NEW YORK FOR SUPPORT. HOW DO WE KNOW THAT ALOT OF THEM WERENT PLANTED ILLEGAL ALIEN VOTERS? WHO WAS CHECKING?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

--Some think he is crazy

.....and still there are others of us who flat out don't think he is very good on immigration....nor trade.
    Yep, you are right!! Plus, national security!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Hillary wants it bad!

<div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Bren, if you dislike Paul so much.....why do you post...pretty much the same crap....in every single one of them? Seems like you would just bypass a thread that mentions a candidate that you have no interest in supporting.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast