Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

An interesting piece. Worth the time to read.

How did Richard Sandor turn $1.1M in grant money into $98.5 in 9yrs. and then the party ends. Where are the players?

http://vitalsignsblog.blogspot.com/2010 ... arbon.html

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    TexasBorn wrote,
    roundabout, ok, my source's name is "gut instinct" and it says, time for Obama to go is coming soon
    Turmoil on the horizon?..........That I don't doubt. Yet I try to temper my wishful thinking, yet again, I'm rootin' for your gut instincts.

Slick Willie was impeached, survived, and then prospered by 100M or so after walking away. (That would the same guy that was impeached having taken over the podium of another President? His wife being Secretary of State?)

Wonder Boy is responsible for how much debt? Lots of interests there. Lots of interests.

Happy New Year to you TexasBorn. No matter how this year moves along,...we need to keep kickin' @$ses!
    roundabout, hope you survived the holidays intact. Obama's hidden background is about to catch up to him. The scumbags that stayed on with Obama for so long are about to start jumping like rats from a sinking ship. Ever wonder why all of his records were sealed by executive order the day he took office? I think we may all know the truth sooner rather than later.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

http://www.theccx.com/

See if you can find a list of the corporate officers????

Neat site.

Very interesting read at this link (and today's announcement of Robert Gibbs leaving the WH soon) -- read the comments under this "Insider" article...

http://newsflavor.com/opinions/the-ulst ... a-in-2011/

If America is intent on neutralizing the “Bribe mistressâ€

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    http://www.theccx.com/

See if you can find a list of the corporate officers????

Neat site.
    Only one I could find is Founder & Chairman; Economist Dr. Richard L. Sandor.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

USPatriot wrote,
    Only one I could find is Founder & Chairman; Economist Dr. Richard L. Sandor.
    I did find the management list of officers. You have to hit "About CCX" then "Who we are" then "management"

Interesting site to run around on.

Something does not seem quite right here. There are some big name corporations involved, then you have the stock trading as high as $7.40, then 3 months later at a nickel?

How to multiply your money by a factor of 58?

The Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) In late April 2010 agreed to pay over $600M in cash to aquire CCX, for which it used to clear trades. The purchase represents a multiple of 58 on CCX's adjusted pre-tax profit for all of 2009.

In 2009 CCX was trading many times the present nickle!

http://www.marketswiki.com/mwiki/Climate_Exchange

Yeah I guess CCX crashed and burned since Obama could not pass Cap & Trade boondogle. The whole idea of CCX smells fishy to me.....
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

FreedomFirst wrote,
    With Obama, it could be a regular whack-a-mole enterprise trying to figure out what's going to "pop" first
    By the looks of things, a fella playing that game of whack-a-mole does not stand a chance with just two arms and two clubs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast