Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

White House Lying Again? Where There’s Smoke

Excursion to India

White House Lying Again? Where There’s Smoke

By Jerry McConnell
    Friday, November 5, 2010

Liar, liar pants on fire, should be the mantra of the White House news staff and Robert Gibbs in particular.

I know it must be tough to stand there day after day after day trying to smile and joke when the man you’re trying to protect is one of the most accomplished liars since, well, since Bubba Clinton, but the very UN-smooth Gibbs, nicknamed `Fibbs’, makes it look, and sound, tougher.

People can see through his tissue paper thin veneer and nervous little titter while trying to un-squirm his portly body from a tangled web of deceit that he has woven for himself and his boss.

After the disastrous and joltingly injurious to planned excursions into other fantasia for the next two years election, the Big “Oâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well now America knows how Mr. Hilton feels. If he can't get the job George gave him to do one way, he'll get it done another way that's quite obvious. Bankrupt this country spread the money all over the place and where it lands nobody knows."Three card Monte" comes to mind. There's still a 800b dollar stimulus package that everyone keeps forgetting to bring up, I sure the hell would like to know where all that money went? Is Paris Hilton going too?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn