Who is getting the car clucker - crashem taxpayer money? Are foreigners? Of course they are if illegal immigrants can get a house with an ITIN number. It stands to reason that cheats and crooks are busy getting cars on your and mine taxpayer money $.

So I called my Congressperson and Senators yesterday. And on Fox News this morning there is a spokeswoman on the news stating the fear I was suggesting to the elected official the day before.

Nothing is stopping a foreigner from taking our hard earned taxpayer dollars from us - "We the People". How can we afford one more cent to a scheme by our government as a giveaway program to other countries?

We cannot! The illegals and foreigners are purchasing cars using our "Cluckers for Cash Program" without safe guard of even using a Social Security Number to show legal citizenship.

Another charity program for the rich and foreign invaders is the "CFCP". Call your Congress and Senate in Washington and at home, daily for the remainder of August 2009.

"We the People" cannot waste time and energy with all the news and activities current going on in August. Join in the efforts you will not regard it. The numbers of ALIPAC are growing daily and thank you everyone for your support.

Invite others when you are out at town hall meeting by giving out the website address to us - www.alipac.com.

Smiles,
V