Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    [ People need to understand what happened so that they can understand the ability for the people to be misled and for massive crimes and coup d'etats to be pulled off right under our noses, but we can no longer do anything about this specific crime.
    WHILE we have the internet we can thank God things are comming public, if they suceed in censoring it, the people is going to be blind again, cause the media is all sold out.

What are the theories on the OKC bombing? I'm not aware of those.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    What are the theories on the OKC bombing? I'm not aware of those.
    Structural engineers who saw the wreckage of the Murrah Building state flatly that steel supports were sheared below street level (evidence of demolitions charges). Though there was no evidence that the truck was designed as a shaped charge, destruction on the Murrah Building side of the street vastly exceeds that predicted by the inverse square law while damage on the other side of the street approximates it. Damage was equally distributed along the entire face of the building with structural steel sheared all the way down, which again defies the laws governing the expected geometric dissipation of the blast wave. In other words, damage to the building defies physics if we are to believe that the truck bomb was solely responsible for the damage. Furthermore, the OU seismology station picked up two roughly equal magnitude explosions roughly a second apart. The ATF tried to claim that the second shock was an "echo," but seismographs don't work that way.

Banned
    I understand there's more info coming out about McVeigh, but there was an absolute LOCKDOWN on any other suspects. I seem to remember he was supposed to have been of Middle Eastern descent, and they were looking for him.

Then suddenly, they weren't interested in finding him any more.

Kinda like old Dubya feels about Osama bin Laden now.

I can tell you as an Okie, most of us do not believe McVeigh acted alone, just like Kenndey's assisination , most of us feel we will never know the whole story!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12