Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nails,Minnie, it seems you are saying lets trade one group of tyrants for the other group of tyrants .

I will ask this quesion 'again' , " what war did we go into to make muslims invade all the other nations and murder, rape, enslave and hack up the citizens ?

Why did they invade Sudan, Somalia,Thailand, Indonisia, Iraq, Iran,Syria India,Pakastan ,Croasia ,Balkans ,Darfur , France, Philipines ,Lebanon , UK , Serbia , and many other African Asian and European nations .

Who prompted them to swarm all the earth in the Otterman Empire world ruling quest ? Guess it was the evil white Americans then too, WRONG !

Ron paul can put his blame and finger pointing at my nation and people where the sun don't shine . If he is dumb enough to think that muslims kill because of American policy than he needs help .

'Radical ' Muslims kill because that is what they have always done since the beginning . But they don't just kill, they torture, slice up ,rape , mutilate ,behead other humans . Most of Palistine agrees with this kind of murder of little children and innocents .

How many nations dose islam have as allies ? How many compounds right here inside our nation ? How many have weapons mass destruction ?

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Nails,Minnie, it seems you are saying lets trade one group of tyrants for the other group of tyrants .

I will ask this quesion 'again' , " what war did we go into to make muslims invade all the other nations and murder, rape, enslave and hack up the citizens ?

Why did they invade Sudan, Somalia,Thailand, Indonisia, Iraq, Iran,Syria India,Pakastan ,Croasia ,Balkans ,Darfur , France, Philipines ,Lebanon , UK , Serbia , and many other African Asian and European nations .

Who prompted them to swarm all the earth in the Otterman Empire world ruling quest ? Guess it was the evil white Americans then too, WRONG !

Ron paul can put his blame and finger pointing at my nation and people where the sun don't shine . If he is dumb enough to think that muslims kill because of American policy than he needs help .

'Radical ' Muslims kill because that is what they have always done since the beginning . But they don't just kill, they torture, slice up ,rape , mutilate ,behead other humans . Most of Palistine agrees with this kind of murder of little children and innocents .

How many nations dose islam have as allies ? How many compounds right here inside our nation ? How many have weapons mass destruction ?
    using the crusades to further your beliefs? In that case, all germans must be destroyed.. also, all whites who brought over slaves. also, outside of religious tendencies, one could make the argument that whites have ruled, enslaved and conquered the world many times over in one form or another. We have decimated whole cultures many times over... SO, by your logic.. whites are heinous? Is that the logic you are using? this is history. it is filled with all of mans crimes and conquests. many religious, many not. are you a zionist? or an christian zionist? I am sorta put off by your rhetoric of religious right of deserving death - using selected historical points of reference to validate your "religious war theory".

Also, please stop associating Ron Paul with your religious and cultural rhetoric. He has nothing to do with islam or muslim or whatever. He just wants peace and monetary stability because it is US, the american taxpayer who is supporting this never ending quest for foreign involvement.

Trade one group of tyrants for another.. have NO IDEA what you are talking about, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail

using the crusades to further your beliefs? In that case, all germans must be destroyed.. also, all whites who brought over slaves. also, outside of religious tendencies, one could make the argument that whites have ruled, enslaved and conquered the world many times over in one form or another. We have decimated whole cultures many times over... SO, by your logic.. whites are heinous? Is that the logic you are using? this is history. it is filled with all of mans crimes and conquests. many religious, many not. are you a zionist? or an christian zionist? I am sorta put off by your rhetoric of religious right of deserving death - using selected historical points of reference to validate your "religious war theory".

Also, please stop associating Ron Paul with your religious and cultural rhetoric. He has nothing to do with islam or muslim or whatever. He just wants peace and monetary stability because it is US, the american taxpayer who is supporting this never ending quest for foreign involvement.

Trade one group of tyrants for another.. have NO IDEA what you are talking about, do you?

Finally the truth comes out about your opnion of whites and America . I knew sooner or latyer it would . THANKS .

Why ? Let me guess, 'the islamization of America ? Is this before we turn Israel over to his two pet terror groups in Palistine or after ?
    You are over reacting. The US was not "Islamacized" before Israel existed, we don't need Israel to keep it from happening now. If God means for Israel to exist the Israelis will be able to survive on their own with private help from Jews in the US and Europe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Why ? Let me guess, 'the islamization of America ? Is this before we turn Israel over to his two pet terror groups in Palistine or after ?
    You are over reacting. The US was not "Islamacized" before Israel existed, we don't need Israel to keep it from happening now. If God means for Israel to exist the Israelis will be able to survive on their own with private help from Jews in the US and Europe.

I never said God did or didn't want Israel to exist . I said we may need an ally overthere for us to exist .

No the US wasn't Islamirized thanks to the bloody Crusaders who stopped them ,the radicals met their match . Now we don't have a army willing to fight them because we have all this ' tolerence ' BS .

Our troops have to write ot a damn report everytime they fire their weapons or face prison from the lying testimony of their enemies ! Then they have the Ron Pauls and Shawn Penn,Fondas blaming their nation for everything that happens .

MUSLIMS NEVER RAPED ,TORTURED, CUT UP OR BEHEADED A SINGLE SOUL UNIL WE MADE THEM DO IT , BULLLL CRAAAPPPPP!

Not directed at you, just some of the illogical things said . We are at a dangerous crossrod and can't afford too many more mistakes .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12