Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    My take is that Ron paul is basicly a libertarian

They are very liberal on drugs and

they are strong on OPEN borders

Even though I don't think Paul follows that part of it

I could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by PFWAG
    [

2. Ron Paul doesn't have a clue about what Islam is all about and the threat it poses to America - unless you would like living under Sharia law.

3. Since you didn't specifically mention what constitutes "TORTURE" I will assume you mean waterboarding. Pulling out fingernails, electrical shock, skinning a person alive, raping and murdering your family in front of you, making a person watch "An Inconvenient Truth" - that's torture.

Waterboarding scares the hell out of the person being waterboarded but does no physical harm. It is a very effective interrogation method.

I suppose if Ben Laden was about to nuke your city you would thank Ron Paul that the terrorists weren't waterboarded just before you are vaporized.

Not using waterboarding goes back to #2: Ron Paul doesn't have a clue about who are enemies are and what they are doing.

For those whare still believers in Bin Laden fairy tales is very easy to agree with the goverment.
    Sorry but I'm ahead of this fantasy.
    My believe are : mind your own business, take care of yourself, be free , enjoy freedom and obey our Constitution .Get real money not fiat money that is already crumbling all over the world, be respected by foreign people again, eliminate corruption, stop GREEDY wars.Keep American Sovereignty, bring back our jobs and our manufatures, make our food supply safe, abbolish "no child left behind" so Americans can have again a great education system again.
    America has a mirror :Europe, There is not so many time to wake up.

DO YOU WANT MORE ?THESE ARE RON PAUL's
    OBJECTIVES
    Yes, Ronald Reagan was member of the CFR as Carter too, this dosn't mean we have to elect one more.

MW
    usanevada wrote:

Against amnesty

Romney
    Thompson
    Hunter
    Ron Paul

You do the math
    Of the four you listed, Hunter is the only one I'm 100% convinced would never consider signing anything remotely resembling amnesty Surely I'm not the only ALIPAC member that feels that way. Honestly, I believe Hunter is the only one of the four that has never said we can't deport all the illegal aliens. I have personally heard or read quotes where Romney and Paul have said it's not realistic to think we can deport all the illegals.

Whether we can or not, that's not my point. My point is, how can we trust someone that has already shown a defeatist attitude in dealing with those illegally in our country? Hunter has flat out said they've got to go home, all of them.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    usanevada wrote:

Against amnesty

Romney
    Thompson
    Hunter
    Ron Paul

You do the math
    Of the four you listed, Hunter is the only one I'm 100% convinced would never consider signing anything remotely resembling amnesty Surely I'm not the only ALIPAC member that feels that way. Honestly, I believe Hunter is the only one of the four that has never said we can't deport all the illegal aliens. I have personally heard or read quotes where Romney and Paul have said it's not realistic to think we can deport all the illegals.

Whether we can or not, that's not my point. My point is, how can we trust someone that has already shown a defeatist attitude in dealing with those illegally in our country? Hunter has flat out said they've got to go home, all of them.

After i looked back last night into old Freds statment I must agree MW is 100% right but ... turn in tommorro

MW
    GREGGREATAMERICAN wrote:

After i looked back last night into old Freds statment I must agree MW is 100% right but ... turn in tommorro
    Thanks, Greg. It's getting more and more difficult to get any agreement on Hunter around here anymore.

Duncan Hunter for President in 2008!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    GREGGREATAMERICAN wrote:

Thanks, Greg. It's getting more and more difficult to get any agreement on Hunter around here anymore.

Duncan Hunter for President in 2008!
    As an ALIPAC member with over 7000 posts your opinion holds some weight with me.

MW
    Balboa wrote:

As an ALIPAC member with over 7000 posts your opinion holds some weight with me.
    Thanks, Balboa.

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    A Republican, other than McCain or Gilianni.

Dixie
    Who would be the top ALIPAC canidate??
    You can mark Huckabee the Huckster off the list of Republican candidates to vote for. He doesn't walk the walk he just talks the talk.

I don't get behind any candidate until the last minute. They are all hiding something and it usually comes out before the primary or election. Patients is a virtue, when it comes to selecting a candidate for president.

ALIPAC has not officially decided to endorce a candidate.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well Dixie thanx for your input. With over 18000 posts. Will ALIPAC ever come out of the shadows and endorse a candidate?

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    Well Dixie thanx for your input. With over 18000 posts. Will ALIPAC ever come out of the shadows and endorse a candidate?
    I don't believe so. ALIPAC is too split on the issue. Some will never support Hunter because his position on the war is too off-putting for them on such a critical issue. And myself and others will never support Ron Paul because we sincerely believe that he is not adequate on immigration. Others seem to be gravitating toward Romney recently, whom the Paul and Hunter supporters will never get behind.

The split is real and here to stay. We have exhaustively talked about it, and not really gotten anywhere.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast