Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whom Will France Mourn? A Tale of an Accident and a Murder

From the desk of Thomas Landen on Mon, 2007-11-26 20:25

Yesterday evening, three young people died in the suburbs to the north of Paris. Moushin (15) and Larami (16), two immigrant youths, were killed in Villiers-le-Bel when their motorcycle, which is said to have been stolen, collided at high speed with a police vehicle. The two youths, who were not wearing compulsory crash helmets, died on the spot. A few hours later, Anne-Lorraine (23), a young journalist, was stabbed to death on a suburban train near Creil, whilst resisting a man who was trying to rape her. The man had already been convicted for violent sexual assault in 1996.

The news of the deaths of Moushin and Larami became world news, dominating today’s media in France and abroad. Anne-Lorraine’s death is a mere footnote, a “faits diversâ€

One reader commented that the lack of details concerning the murderer is a sure sign he's one of the wonderful minorities France has been welcoming in. I am not racist - it shouldn't matter what his ethnicity is - except that an omission of it is also based on racism. Don't want to upset anyone who isn't white! Look what happens when minority thieves have "accidents" while fleeing? Riots anyone?
    My name is Anne, too. She was stabbed thirty times in the face and chest and left to bleed to death. It could have been me. I'm tired of arguing with people about "relative moralism." One of its first proponents was Aristotle, a man who set back science by a thousand years because he could never be wrong, and stole many ideas from slaves. He said they like being slaves because they were born that way. I believe we are all born with the innate desire to be free from being stabbed to death on the way home from work. Silly me and my "Western" ideas of life - after all, my view is only one of many. Therefore it's not enlightened - just different. I say this because many educated people have told me so - I'm always surprised they act like belief in human dignity is just one color of the rainbow.

Quote Originally Posted by sofedup
    One reader commented that the lack of details concerning the murderer is a sure sign he's one of the wonderful minorities France has been welcoming in. I am not racist - it shouldn't matter what his ethnicity is - except that an omission of it is also based on racism. Don't want to upset anyone who isn't white! Look what happens when minority thieves have "accidents" while fleeing? Riots anyone?
    My name is Anne, too. She was stabbed thirty times in the face and chest and left to bleed to death. It could have been me. I'm tired of arguing with people about "relative moralism." One of its first proponents was Aristotle, a man who set back science by a thousand years because he could never be wrong, and stole many ideas from slaves. He said they like being slaves because they were born that way. I believe we are all born with the innate desire to be free from being stabbed to death on the way home from work. Silly me and my "Western" ideas of life - after all, my view is only one of many. Therefore it's not enlightened - just different. I say this because many educated people have told me so - I'm always surprised they act like belief in human dignity is just one color of the rainbow.
    Well said. By the way rioting continues in France this night

well, it is not so much of people with differing idealogies, but the fact that These europeans countries and now the united states are allowing and promoting massive immigration. This is a common ploy to reduce the host country. I mean, look at all these countries in which this is a problem -- they are predominently western and white --- and it so happens they are part of the EU, and 'some in power' want the NAU for America. Soon, in many of these countries, the minorities will be the majorities - then what? It is easy to control those who have no history or love for a country -

It is a deliberate and planned reduction of certain peoples.

Proof is in the pudding..