Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!
    THATS RIGHT...WE WONT TAKE IT ANYMORE. THIS IS FINANCIAL TERRORISM. "DO WHAT WE WANT OR ELSE". NO WAY...NOT THIS TIME. THEY SHOULD ALL GO TO JAIL. THEY SHOULD BE PROSECUTED UNDER THE RICO ACT AND ALL THEIR ASSETS SEIZED...EVERY DIME. THEY ARE GANGSTERS...NOTHING MORE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We haven't won yet guys.

We need to stand up to them over and over until they see the American people have no fear in our eyes and we don't care about civility anymore, we want the rule of law, NOW!

I'd like to shake Richard Shelby's hand for standing up and voicing common sense approach. If the American People are going to take the risk, then we should stand to profit if profits are made, we will be stockholders and stockholders get dividends when profits are made.
    And he was talking about individual profits, not profits to the government from our money. This is the way it should be, well said Mr. Shelby!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    We haven't won yet guys.

We need to stand up to them over and over until they see the American people have no fear in our eyes and we don't care about civility anymore, we want the rule of law, NOW!

I'd like to shake Richard Shelby's hand for standing up and voicing common sense approach. If the American People are going to take the risk, then we should stand to profit if profits are made, we will be stockholders and stockholders get dividends when profits are made.
    And he was talking about individual profits, not profits to the government from our money. This is the way it should be, well said Mr. Shelby!
    NO WE HAVENT WON YET...BUT WE ARE FIRMLY ON OUR WAY. WE MUST STAND OUR GROUND WITH FULL RESOLVE.

YES ...WE NEED TO STAND UP OVER AND OVER AGAIN TILL THEY GET THE MESSAGE THAT WE WILL NOT PUT UP WITH THIS ANY LONGER.

IF WE DO END UP BUYING AIG...EACH AND EVERY TAXPAYER SHOULD BE GETTING DIVIDENDS PAID DIRECTLY TO THEM IN THEIR OWN NAME...NOT GOING TO SOME FUND THAT SOMEONE ELSE CONTROLS AND CAN ROB.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That Tide Better Flip Flop Over To Totally No.

Executive-pay limits: Some lawmakers want any company that participates in the bailout to agree to slash the pay of its executives. After all, they say, those who created the mortgage mess shouldn't be allowed to profit from the bailout. But Paulson has resisted this idea. He argues that pay cuts would discourage firms from using the program and would force thousands of firms to review their executive compensation before participating, a time-consuming process.
    ANGER TIME AMERICANS..... NO TO THIS BAILOUT!

These elected official have not even fixed immigration by checking I-9s; no Visa for 2 years.

April
    LETS KEEP THE CALLs, FAXES AND EMAILS GOING, they ARE FALTERING AND MUST BE STOPPED ON THIS BAIL OUT!!! IT IS UP TO US!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

TALK RADIO LIST:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-76263.html

U.S. SENATE AND HOUSE CONTACT INFORMATION:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044

The FBI is investigating these crooked companies for fraud. That should be reason enough.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/ ... ation.html
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JDPA
    The FBI is investigating these crooked companies for fraud. That should be reason enough.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/ ... ation.html
    Yes it should be but we know how it GOES!!!! WE HAVE TO STAND UNITED AND REPEATEDLY YELL NO BAIL OUT!!!! THEY ARE THICK HEADED AND CORRUPT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Mad Money's cramer said it would be the stone age if the bailout doesn't happen...? I've been listening to CNBC all day. Suze Orman says it needs to happen...? This sucks

I don't agree at all with bailing out the Foreign banks. Who cares about other countries? Not me as the taxpayer! They are standing around with their hands out. I say have their people pay for it.
    Mad Money's Cramer is a dunce who works as a hedgefund guy. He doesnt care about regular middle-class investors trying to get ahead. Of course he wants the bailout.

I DO NOT AGREE with bailing out ANY FOREIGN banks!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can assure you, the heat is on. People are jamming the congressional phone lines and most are saying NO BAILOUT.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

VERY SCARY TIMES WE LIVE IN.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast