Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why Did Justice Drop New Black Panthers' Case?

Rep. Wolf's letter appears at the source.

Why Did Justice Drop New Black Panthers’ Case?
    by Jed Babbin

06/26/2009

Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) is waiting for an answer to his June 8 letter to Attorney General Holder. And he may wait a good while longer because the Justice Department doesn’t want to explain its decision to dismiss its civil case -- the worst case of voter intimidation in many years -- and not pursue a criminal indictment.

Wolf’s letter -- a copy of which appears below (click on the image for a larger version) -- asks why the Justice Department dismissed a default judgment and dropped the case against the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense, which Wolf’s letter describes as “a militant supremacist organization and hate group and its two members who threatened voters as part of a national voter intimidation effort on Election Day last November.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank-you Rep Wolf (R-Va) and thank-you Human Events. The American people certainly deserve and have a right to an explanation of Mr. Nation-of-Cowards Holder's Justice Dept.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I'll say what many won't say. It's because BLACK people are involved. Now if it was WHITES ........

Rep. Frank Wolf, 10th District of Virginia:

Office Contact Information

Please use the information below to contact my offices:

Washington Office
    241 Cannon Building
    Washington, DC 20515
    (202) 225-5136
    (202) 225-0437 fax

Herndon Office
    13873 Park Center Rd
    Suite 130
    Herndon, VA 20171
    (703) 709-5800 or
    (800) 945-9653 in state
    (703) 709-5802 fax

Winchester Office
    110 N. Cameron St.
    Winchester, VA 22601
    (540) 667-0990 or
    (800) 850-3463 in state
    (540) 678-0402 fax

Residents of the 10th District can email him at:
    http://www.house.gov/formwolf/contact_e ... lzip.shtml
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Same crap with the Jena Six. Six blacks beat a white person and they almost get off completely. Can you imagine what would happen if it was reversed? Can you say "JESSE JACKSON, AL SHARPTON, ETC)

Hopefully people will contact Rep. Wolf and/or "Human Events" to thank them for their courage in moving to protect the safety and integrity of our national electoral process, "regardless of race, creed, color, religion, or country of national origin."

http://www.humanevents.com/contact.php

eric holder = black
    black panthers = black

2 + 2 still equals 4

doesnt it

I think, James, that Eric Holder and the same "powers that be" that nixed Rep. Conyers's (who is black) investigation of ACORN want 2+2 to = 5, and for the American people to be forced to accept that. This case should not be allowed to just disappear from the public view, and both Rep. Wolf & Human Events are trying to prevent that. I think they deserve our appreciation and support for their efforts.

Although otherwise unrelated, below is a comment which was posted on the site of Mike Huckabee's FOX-TV program yesterday:

donald sherry
    06/27/2009 02:18 PM
    hi,gov.Huckabee.just a comment about Acorn,being it been in the news,well fox news thank god,My wife and i just had our home forclosed on sept of 08,due too many reasons,going on disability,my wife hideing things from me and my ignorance about what was going in my finances,but when i finally found out we contacted Acorn,they took all the info and i mean pages of info,and finally got back to us.and the question from their rep,was are you hispanic,when we said no,she said,"then i'm sorry we can't help you.i would like to know what percentage of the people they helped with their mortgage were low income ,but not minority,because non minoritys deserve help also,as long as taxpayer money funds this organazation.thanks for reading this,and sorry for the spelling.Don

http://www.mikehuckabee.com/index.cfm?f ... =#Comments

It's discouraging for "reverse discrimination" to have become one result of the African-American Civil Rights movement, but it will not be easier to combat later than now.

Conyers said the powers that be wanted him not to investigate.
    but conyers is the chairman of the judiciary committee that would over see
    such investigation.

Im thinking that Conyers' powers that be, is actually HIMSELF

JamesW,

Add Prez Obama to your list with Eric Holder