Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't anybody be discouraged. Keep in mind, this is just the first election where we've succeeded at getting the illegal immigration issue in there during a presidential race. I remember last time, 2004 -- Kerry-Bush -- the moderator for the TV debate was surprised when he asked viewers to call in with their questions, that "immigration" was the number one issue people wanted to talk about. But none of the candidates were talking about it then. They're talking about it now. Thanks to us.

And this issue isn't going away. We're all here, and we're not going anywhere. And more and more Americans are gonna catch on every year as they start to see the actual horrible effect of endless millions of aliens flooding into our country.

This is just the beginning for us, on the presidential level.

I would like to ask for an opinion from all of you if you are willing.

It is clear that many here would very much like a Third Party Candidate that could make some head way in these Campaigns.
    The ones that are running, Baldwin, Barr, Nadar, Ayers...How can they possibly become "Real Candidates" to the American Public?
    You know as well as I do that a great percentage of the people just listen to the MSM...where these Candidates are very, very seldom mentioned. Most people are not concerned( or don't seem to be concerned) with their voting records, if they stand against Amnesty, higher taxes (as is evident with the fawning over Obama), the ever increasing war talk of this administration and if we will continue rattling the sword with McCain.
    So since these Candidates do not have the multiple millions of dollars to spend on air time and jetting all over the country and abroad, how can we help get them noticed enough for the American public to pay attention? If not for 2008 then future elections.

I am to the point of disgust that I will either vote Third Party or not at all and (not at all) would be a first .
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Shad:

I think there's merit to the Third Party option. I voted for Ross Perot twice and Pat Buchanan (when he ran on a Third Party). So I obviously don't think thats "throwing away your vote." A lot of these "fringe" issues that Third Party candidates bring up, often end up in the mainstream 4 and 8 years later. So its an effective way to push these issues out there.

I also registered Republican in 1992 so I could specifically vote for Pat Buchanan in the primaries against George Senior. (I've been into this issue for a long time)

This year, I'm obviously going the "lesser of two evils" route, voting for Obama, which I think has validity, too. In my mind, McCain is SO bad, what he did with that McCain/Kennedy bill was SO stupid, was SO insane, was SO destructive, that I'm gonna do whatever I can to keep him from getting in the White House. Even if I have to hold my nose all the way to the polls.

But I respect how every person on this board has worked their way through this issue in their own way, to their own thinking. Its good that we don't all think the same way at ALIPAC. When everyone is thinking the same way, its usually a sign that nobody is really thinking.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I WILL WRITE SOMEONE IN...NOT SURE WHO YET. BUT NO OBAMA/HILLARY/MCCAIN. NOPE NO WAY.
    Ditto. I do not consider it throwing a vote away if you vote outside the two main parties. A vote is still a vote and every person that selects an alternate diminishes the totals of the leads.

This is the whole premise of being an Independent. Definition of Independent: free from the influence, control, or determination of another or others.

I WILL NOT BE FORCED TO VOTE FOR SOME PERSON OR PARTY I DON'T AGREE WITH.

Added note, on the other hand I do want to support all Republicans such as Jeff Sessions in Congress.

JAK
    I won't be voting for Obama or McCain! Both are TRAITORS to the American people.

The sad thing is that we have been so afraid of losing to the "Larger" of two evils... that we're afraid to reach for the stars!

I'm reaching this time around and BELIEVING that millions of other faithful Americans will be doing the same. Wouldn't it be a wonderful "surprise" for us all! Wouldn't it be a wonderful message to these corrupt politicians!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They didn't list names to choose from.

MW
    I have no problem with folks voting their conscience. However, and you can take this to the bank, come November there will be someone with the name McCain or Obama voted in as the next President of the United States.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I have no problem with folks voting their conscience. However, and you can take this to the bank, come November there will be someone with the name McCain or Obama voted in as the next President of the United States.
    And both OcCain and McBama are open borders, pro-amnesty devotees, and both of them will continue the merging of the U.S. and Canada and Mexico to the best of their abilities.

In addition to voting for presidential candidates that are not open borders traitors, the focus should be on sending the best people possible to Congress, to stand up to which of the two Establishment Quislings is elected as the 44th president.

JAK said
    The sad thing is that we have been so afraid of losing to the "Larger" of two evils... that we're afraid to reach for the stars!
    That is certainly the truth!
    I just can't see a real Star that could win since they don't even list the name on polls or in the media. The MSM has totally ignored every one I would have chosen earlier in the Campaign. What a shame they have so much influence!

Thank you one and all for your opinions I really appreciate your thoughts.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

I say we all write in Hillary Clinton!

Think about it:

McCain isn't going to win. Obama likely will win, unless there's some kind of upset in the votes. A good percentage of undecideds, PUMAs, and conservative divisions could very well change this whole election!

If nothing else, it will pi$$ Obamasnob off pretty bad.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast